An outstanding opportunity for an ambitious, talented and enthusiastic graduate who wants to forge a career in Design and Market Research.
Kadence in undergoing a period of exciting change and growth as it aligns and integrates global offices. Kadence already has offices in UK, US and Asia Pacific (Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Vietnam and Jakarta) – and is part of a Japanese-owned global Insight group (Cross Marketing Group). As the group continues to develop, there exists an opportunity for a Design Executive to work out of the London office.
The role we are looking to recruit is to support the insight and FWS teams in providing immersive, insightful and innovative output to our clients, as well as helping to create other marketing related output for business development purposes.
Whilst the brand has a consistent tone of voice we are continually looking to enhance our design and output capabilities and as such the role will have the opportunity for self expression.
We offer you a constructive, trusting and nurturing environment. As well as providing plenty of opportunities for training and development, we provide our staff with team activities, social events, healthcare benefits, pension contributions and the opportunity to take part in various initiatives outside of day to day project work.
This role will also involve working closely with our design team based in our Singapore office to inspire each other to deliver global best practices and consistency across the Kadence brand.
Kadence is a mid-sized agency, with a more dynamic, entrepreneurial atmosphere than many of the large research factories and is an environment where your efforts really will make a difference. We are a full service market research consultancy and conduct a wide range of research projects across a wide range of industries. We have been established for more than 25 years, we are full members of the Market Research Society and are ISO9001 and ISO20252 accredited.
We have two teams running in parallel – our Fieldwork Services team, who operate under ‘The People Behind the Data’ tagline; and our Full Service Insight team, who deliver ‘Insight Worth Sharing’. These propositions infuse all of our values – and support our HR policy which is to ‘nurture a communicative, collaborative and trusting environment in which the team feels empowered to be ambitious, creative and pro-active in all aspects of their work’
However above all we are a market research agency totally committed to our clients. We have a can-do attitude and a commitment to get the job done. We have this through teamwork, energy and enthusiasm. If you feel that you have a passion for market research we would like to hear from you.
- Graphic design and illustration
- Using appropriate aesthetic styles and tones according to the situation
- A clear understanding of the importance of brand guidelines and the need for consistency
- Able to illustrate personalities and situations required for market research personas
- Adobe creative cloud
- High level of general computer literacy
- Curious and capable problem solver
- Effective team player with ability to deliver to internal and external clients
- Infographics and data visualisation
- Video production capability
- Web design
- Interest in Marketing
- Animation skills
- Familiarity with Squarespace
- Highly creative
- A desire to contribute to great client service
- Enthusiastic and committed to getting a good job done
- A team player who is happy to explore new, creative solutions to client objectives
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and committed to helping Kadence remain a great place to work and ensure all clients have great experiences working with us
Qualifications and experience requirements
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
How to apply
If you are excited by the prospect of working in a dynamic and innovative insights agency, please email your CV, complete with a covering letter (that lays out why you’re the right candidate for the job), and links to any showreels/ portfolio of previous work to Lisa Bolsover, HR Director via the apply button..
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 16/03/2017