This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, talented and enthusiastic graduate who wants to start a career in Market Research and Insight.
We‘ve listed some of the things you will be involved in below:
- Supporting and assisting the senior team on understanding clients’ marketing and insight objectives; planning suitable insight proposals, and executing projects
- Assisting with the development of fieldwork materials (screeners, discussion guides, stimulus, questionnaires), and analysis plans/ reports
- Immersing yourself in industry best practice by getting involved with observing and conducting fieldwork (interviews, observations, focus groups, online communities) and data analysis
- Contributing to project brainstorms and insight debriefs – and learning to tell compelling stories back to our clients
- Reaching beyond research to get exposure to broader dimensions of this dynamic business – from marketing to product development, and commercial skills to design - you’ll be encouraged to learn how everything fits together in a wider context.
In return, we offer you a constructive, trusting and nurturing environment. As well as providing plenty of opportunities for training and development, we provide our staff with team activities, social events, healthcare benefits, pension contributions and the opportunity to take part in various initiatives outside of day to day project work.
Our graduates have gone on to become Managing Directors within the business – this really is an opportunity to get on the fast-track to Senior Management for the right candidate/s.
Kadence International is a marketing insights consultancy with a global network of offices across the UK, US and Asia. It’s a very exciting time to join the Kadence group – our global network is buzzing under a new ‘One Kadence’ team, and we’re embarking on a compelling new global positioning strategy – as a ‘Global Boutique’, as well as utilising our value proposition of Insight Worth Sharing, which represents our way of delivering customer-led business intelligence with both substance and style. We’ve got serious ambitions for growth and are eager to get more exceptional people on board to help us achieve these ambitions.
We are a full service marketing insights consultancy with a key focus on delivering Insight Worth Sharing to our wide range of blue-chip clients. Method-neutral (we embrace qualitative and quantitative methods; cutting edge as well as traditional data collection techniques), we work across a fascinating variety of industries (media, healthcare, financial services, food service etc.) and strive to make our insights immediately accessible through a number of proprietary, communication-focussed, market-leading techniques.
Our final client debriefs are what have secured our reputation for producing world-class strategic insight, compellingly presented in the form of stories, videos, infographics or workshops.
One day you could be talking to pet owners about cat wellness in Australia, the next, making a video highlighting the latest news media trends in the USA. You might head up to Manchester the following week to see how a new fast food product goes down - and then help run a global community into luxury property buyers. And beyond the variety, you’ll be working with bright, ambitious and creative people – who will help you to thrive.
- A good understanding of marketing principles (just the basics, we’ll teach you the rest) – and strong intuition for what motivates people and their decisions (across almost any walk of life)
- The ability to communicate clearly, coherently and engagingly when addressing a formal audience via the telephone, email, video and face to face
- A solid grasp of PowerPoint, Word and Excel (bonus points if you know Adobe Creative Suite) – and an understanding of their respective roles in effective communication
- A good standard of IT and Web skills; an interest in digital technology and social media
- An interest in both qualitative and quantitative research approaches (i.e. strong numeracy and literacy skills) – and an ability to derive meaning from both numerical data sets and complex qualitative information
- Exceptional attention to detail – and the ability to move seamlessly from one task to another (retaining that very same attention to detail!).
- A creative, curious mind and an active interest in the world around you
- An interest in visual communication provides bonus points
- An additional language would be advantageous (please state on application)
On top of that, we are looking for a graduate who is hardworking, passionate, enthusiastic and committed to helping Kadence remain a great place to work and ensure all clients have great experiences working with us.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- An honours degree (at minimum) - we’re open minded as to the subject but as we’ve said, you must have an interest in marketing
Accepted degree subjects
Pension scheme, 25 days holiday increasing with service, plus three extra days at Christmas, private healthcare, eye tests, graduate training and development plan, plus loads of internal reward and recognition schemes
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 2
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 31/03/2018