This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, talented and enthusiastic graduate who wants to start a career in Market Research and Insight.
We‘ve listed some of the things you will be involved in below:
- Supporting and assisting the senior team on understanding clients’ marketing and insight objectives; planning suitable insight proposals, and executing projects
- Assisting with the development of fieldwork materials (screeners, discussion guides, stimulus, questionnaires), and analysis plans/ reports
- Immersing yourself in industry best practice by getting involved with observing and conducting fieldwork (interviews, observations, focus groups, online communities) and data analysis
- Contributing to project brainstorms and insight debriefs – and learning to tell compelling stories back to our clients
- Reaching beyond research to get exposure to broader dimensions of this dynamic business - from marketing to product development, and commercial skills to design - you’ll be encouraged to learn how everything fits together in a wider context.
What we are looking for
- A good understanding of marketing principles (just the basics, we’ll teach you the rest) – and strong intuition for what motivates people and their decisions (across almost any walk of life)
- The ability to communicate clearly, coherently and engagingly when addressing a formal audience via the telephone, email, video and face to face
- A solid grasp of PowerPoint, Word and Excel (bonus points if you know Adobe Creative Suite) – and an understanding of their respective roles in effective communication
- A good standard of IT and web skills; an interest in digital technology and social media
- An interest in both qualitative and quantitative research approaches (i.e. strong numeracy and literacy skills) – and an ability to derive meaning from both numerical data sets and complex qualitative information
- Exceptional attention to detail – and the ability to move seamlessly from one task to another (retaining that very same attention to detail).
- A creative, curious mind and an active interest in the world around you
- An interest in visual communication provides bonus points
- An additional language would be advantageous (please state on application)
An honours degree (at minimum) - we’re open minded as to the subject but as we’ve said, you must have an interest in marketing
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
Pension, 25 days holiday increasing with service, Paid Christmas holidays, private healthcare, season ticket loan
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 14 August 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment