We are looking for highly motivated graduates to join our award winning team, bringing with you a commitment to learn, develop key skills and a curiosity that will help drive the future of our business.
Our Graduate Programme is designed to give you the best possible learning experience to help you develop into one of our future leaders. Through a programme, that is both challenging and diverse, you will build core skills in areas such as data, client management, leadership, business acumen, and project management. We are on an ambitious journey and at the forefront of change in our industry - your innovative mind-set and ambition will ensure you make an impact.
Our commitment to you
You have a commitment from us to invest in your future, starting with a two year programme packed with placements, projects, opportunities and experiences which will provide you with a strong foundation for accelerated career progression. If successful in joining our team, here’s a snapshot of some of things you can expect:
- A two year personal development plan, with set objectives and assessments to ensure a clear path for growth
- An assigned senior mentor to offer you guidance and support throughout your time on the programme, and beyond!
- Flexibility to elect your placements in year two, giving you the opportunity to begin your career path and strengthen specialist skills
- The opportunity to undertake a placement at one of our global offices – giving you the experience of both living and working abroad
- Exposure and opportunities within the world’s largest advertising business – Lightspeed is part of the Kantar family, with 30,000 employees globally and offices in more cities around the world than we can name. Add to that our place within the WPP group and a culture which encourages both cross brand and global mobility, and the world is your oyster
- The experience of working in a business with a bold, creative and fast culture, where we value fun and hard work in equal measure
- You’ll work with our exciting partners such as Vice Media, the world’s preeminent youth media company and design studio. Together, we create targeted research methods to reach the often underrepresented voice of millennials
- A competitive starting salary and award winning benefits package
Lightspeed is a leading digital data collection specialist on a mission to help clients discover truth through data. Our 700 employees in 14 countries are passionate about boldly challenging the status quo to find faster, more creative ways of connecting brands and consumers to build richer profiles of millions of people across the globe.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- A curiosity about the world of consumer data and insights
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written - confident in speaking to our teams, clients and partners
- Self-motivated and eager to learn – as the saying goes, you will get out of this opportunity what you put in!
- An aptitude for working with data
- A thought leader with an inquisitive mind, we need you to challenge the status quo and bring a new perspective, utilising your experiences to create impact
- The desire to share learning – we believe that development happens at all times, not just in the classroom, so you will be expected to share your learning with colleagues and partake in group learning sessions
- You should be tech savvy – and maybe even able to teach us a thing or two
- A commitment to our values of being bold, create and fast is essential
Qualifications and experience requirements
- 2:1 or above University degree
- 280 UCAS points
- GCSE maths and English, Grade B or abov
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
To start this journey with us, click Apply button to begin your application.
Let’s see if we’re compatible
As you’d expect, we want to make sure that we get the right match, for both us and our future stars. We have therefore designed an assessment process which will put you through your paces – to assess not just your academics, but your fit within our team. At the same time, you will learn more about our business and what it’s like to work with us. After passing a video interview and online test, you will be invited to an assessment day. Think creative group sessions, formal interviews, presentations and gaming-based online assessments and maybe even a friendly game of table football to help us get to know you better! Assessment days will be held in our Westminster, London office and take place during the first week of February 2018.
Closing date: 12/03/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 12/03/2018