This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join a growing company, some experience is preferable but not essential for the right candidate.
Our client is offering the opportunity to work for a busy and growing company, where you will be able to acquire an understanding of various essential business disciplines, from which you will be able to form an invaluable career foundation.
Within its specialised field within the packaging sector, our client is the country’s leading supplier. They are committed to continuous growth, and have openings for graduates, or recent graduates, to help toward this goal.
Full training will be provided in the following areas of real-world business:
- Client support and technical sales
- Business development; involving telephone, face to face and via other media
- Customer account management, new and existing clients, some lead generation
- Daily communication with customers and suppliers via telephone and email
- Regularly diagnosing client issues, to provide suitable resolution
- Comprehensively learning client’s technical product range
- Demonstrating / commissioning products to existing and potential clients
The successful candidate will undertake a structured training program of between six and 12 months in order to learn the business thoroughly; including, operations, sales, credit, acquisitions and distribution.
What we are looking for
Ideally the candidate will have:
- Experience to some degree of customer service (call centre, telesales, Helpdesk)
- A technical background, would be an advantage
- A good education, to degree level, in a relevant subject, preferably technical
- An articulate and well-spoken manner: able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Aan aptitude for commercial matters
- The ability to explain technical information
- The skill to be organised and work under pressure
Experience of the following, an advantage: Technical sales, customer service, call centre, technical support, account management, business development, sales administration
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience required, as detailed above, please click on Apply and forward your up to date CV and cover letter for consideration.
No agencies please.
- Do you have experience within a similar technical-sales, call centre or customer support role?
- Do you have a degree in a commercial or technical discipline?
- Do you have an outgoing personality with good communication and presentation skills?
- Are you analytically minded with good problem-solving skills?
- Are you eligible to live and work in the UK with fluent English skills?
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 November 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 3 November 2020