Are you an ambitious graduate who wants to build a career at a company that values your development? Then the Business Development Graduate role will be great for you!
Upon joining Keyence, you will take part in our two to three-month training programme which will provide you with a strong technical understanding of our products and will teach you how to pitch and demonstrate our products to clients. We believe in learning by doing, so after your initial training is over, you will be delegated your own territory and will start selling Keyence products straight away.
As a Business Development Graduate you will spend three days a week in the field visiting customers to help find solutions and add value to their business. While the other two days you will be in the office, finding and following up on business leads, scheduling new business opportunities and collaborating with colleagues.
Training and development never stop at Keyence. We always look to continuously develop employees in all levels of business, and our 100% promote-from-within policy means that Keyence isn’t a job – Keyence is a career with unlimited opportunities.
- Starting salary - £33,000 + location allowance
- Quarterly bonus (guaranteed minimum bonus year 1 = £5,000)
- Company car for business and personal use
- Advanced company pension with aviva
- Lfe cover private healthcare (including audiological, dental and optical cover, as well as subsidised gym membership)
- Full expensed business travel and accommodation
- Laptop and mobile phone
What we are looking for
- Degree-educated in any discipline
- Winning mentality
- Must be eligible to work in the UK by the time the role commences.
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2024
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2024