We are searching for ambitious individuals hungry to embark on a career in technical sales to join our graduate training scheme. Candidates will be offered a full year of office-based sales and technical training, with opportunities for promotion to Field-Based Sales upon successful completion of the scheme.
Your primary duties will be as follows:
- Daily outbound phone activity from our Heathrow Office, accounting for 90% of the typical working day
- Working with the technical team to develop product knowledge and technical understanding
- Undertaking Joint Sales Visits with Sales Engineers for training purposes
- Supporting senior sales colleagues by identifying sales leads and business opportunities
- Discussing our products and technical applications with engineers, managers and directors in order to resolve customer enquiries and help Sales Engineers to create and sell effective solutions
- Engaging in the execution of product strategies in partnership with the Sales & Marketing teams
- Being prepared to contribute pro-actively and positively within a dynamic and close-knit sales team
- Basic minimum starting salary £23K+ plus quarterly bonus (after six months)
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Advanced company pension
- Life cover and private healthcare
- Subsidised gym membership
- Full expensed travel and accommodation
- Salary increase to £27k and company car if successfully promoted at the end of the scheme
Keyence is a world leader in Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement and Microscopes. Founded in Japan in 1974, Keyence has experienced rapid growth and is now turning over more than $3 billion global sales per year. We also operate on 50% profit due to our Direct Sales model!
We have been repeatedly short-listed on the Forbes list for the most innovative companies in the world for the last several years and we have over 200,000 clients worldwide, including the main blue chip manufacturers.
- Highly self-motivated with a hunger to succeed and overachieve
- Extremely positive and enthusiastic individual with natural sales ability
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Degree educated in any discipline, however business/economics, scientific or technical degree (engineering, electronics or similar) would be beneficial
- Some previous sales experience preferred but not necessary
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Three
Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter via Apply button.
Closing date: 31/12/2016
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 31/12/2016