We are currently recruiting for talented Quantity Surveying undergraduates who are seeking a Summer Placement to start in July 2019.
You will be supporting the senior commercial team; you’ll be hands-on by visiting site and working with the leadership team. Depending on the part of the business you join you could work across the whole of the commercial and pre-construction department, providing assistance in risk and value management, cost control, cost analysis, estimates and commercial management.
What you’ll receive and achieve:
- A social atmosphere where you’ll build relationships throughout the business
- Practical, on the job training within your team of industry experts
- Become part of some of the UK’s most high-profile projects
- A commitment to support a reasonable work life balance
- Responsibility for your own achievements, taking control of project elements
- Potential progression into the business to secure your future career with us as a graduate if you perform like a star
What we are looking for
- We look for those who embody our company ethos
- Work effectively within a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work proactively with a keen interest in devolving their careers within the Industry
- Live the Kier values, collaborative, forward thinking and enthusiastic
- Academically you’ll on course to achieve a 2:1 or above on a quantity surveying related programme and accredited by a professional body
Accepted degree subjects
- planning and surveying
How to apply
We are excited to receive your application so please review our roles and apply online as soon as possible. Our recruiters take the time and effort to read through each application thoroughly and appreciate your interest in our opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30/03/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details