We seek enthusiastic, collaborative and forward-thinking graduates to join us on our esteemed Graduate Development Programme.
Make the journey to Kier to receive industry-leading mentorship and support, the opportunity to work on hugely notable, cutting-edge projects, and leave a legacy by developing your practical and theoretical knowledge surrounded by industry experts.
Where you’ll work
Kier Building UK covers commercial, education, defence, custodial, leisure and retail including government programmes, large healthcare and multi-sector frameworks, with values ranging from £100k refurbishments to £200m Major Projects. Striving for growth, future areas for Building UK include the aviation, industrial and science and technology sectors.
What you’ll do
You will work with the BIM Manager and key project staff to facilitate the implementation of BIM across the local business, as well as support BIM management across identified projects.
What you’ll receive and achieve:
- A professional body mentor, dedicated to you individually
- A committed and structured learning programme, with regular assessments
- A social atmosphere where you’ll build relationships throughout the business
- Practical, on the job training within your team of industry experts
- Shadow multiple teams and achieve a rounded view of your desired discipline
- Become part of some of the UK’s most high-profile projects
- An honest work/life balance
- A commitment to support a reasonable work life balance
- Responsibility for your own achievements, taking control of project elements
- Progression into the business to secure your future career
- Highly competitive salary
- Start your pension with our scheme (up to 7.5% matched)
- Two exclusive share options
- 26 days’ plus eight bank holidays
- Kier awards –be part of our annual award scheme. You could be our next ‘Rising Star’
- Kier rewards – get rewards and cash back to book your holidays and shop online
What we are looking for
We look for those who embody our company ethos, whilst academically you’ll have completed your degree (or about to), on course to achieve a 2:2 or above on a building or architecture related programme.
Accepted degree subjects
- civil engineering and construction
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30/05/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details