We are recruiting enthusiastic, collaborative and forward-thinking graduates who are ready to start their career in IT. If you are passionate about IT and have (or are expected to achieve) a 2:1, we want to hear from you.
How does the Graduate programme work?
Our IT Graduate programme will allow you to gain a broad range of skills and experience in a variety of different IT roles. Your development and placements over the three years programme will be closely linked to the Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA) and we will support you to become a Chartered IT Professional (SFIA Level 5). In addition to essential IT skills, you will develop key business skills including leadership, financial awareness and project management. We want you to be ready for your next challenge and we will support you with a senior mentor to focus on your continued growth and career development.
If you are keen to work in a fast-paced industry, share our ambition for business and personal growth, and are seeking an exciting career in IT, this is the opportunity for you.
Core benefits of the programme:
- 26 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Discounts for more than 1,000 shops
- Support to become a Chartered IT Professional / SFIA Level 5 qualifications.
- Company car
Kier is a leading property, residential, construction and services group which invest in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We are a fast paced FTSE organisation, employing over 20,000 people - the business has grown significantly in recent years and has a strong vision and five year strategy which will accelerate further growth. IT has an important role to play in this – we will enable and grow Kier with the best IT in the sector.
We place a strong focus on the personal and career development of all our people in IT. This is the first year of the IT graduate scheme and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team.
You’ve set your sights high, and so have we! And you could be our next Kier Hero…
- We are passionate about technology and you must be too. You must be able to demonstrate your enthusiasm for IT and your aspiration to develop a career in this profession
- You must be able to demonstrate teamwork, drive for results and leadership potential
- You will be a great communicator and problem solver and you will be able to work on your own initiative
- You must have a strong academic background, with a minimum of a 2:1 predicted/gained
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Any degree backgrounds will be accepted (minimum of 2:1 expected/achieved)
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 18/03/2017