We place a strong focus on the personal and career development of all our people in IT. This is the first year of the IT graduate scheme and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team.
How does the Graduate programme work?
Our IT Graduate programme will allow you to gain a broad range of skills and experience in a variety of different IT roles. Your development and placements over the three years programme will be closely linked to the Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA) and we will support you to become a Chartered IT Professional (SFIA level five). In addition to essential IT skills, you will develop key business skills including leadership, financial awareness and project management. We want you to be ready for your next challenge and we will support you with a senior mentor to focus on your continued growth and career development.
Core benefits of the programme:
- 26 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Discounts for more than 1,000 shops
- Support to become a chartered IT professional / SFIA level five qualifications.
- Company car
- Competitive starting salary
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
What we are looking for
We are recruiting enthusiastic, collaborative and forward-thinking graduates who are ready to start their career in IT.
You’ve set your sights high, and so have we. And you could be our next Kier Hero…
- We are passionate about technology and you must be too. You must be able to demonstrate your enthusiasm for IT and your aspiration to develop a career in this profession
- You must be able to demonstrate teamwork, drive for results and leadership potential
- You will be a great communicator and problem solver and you will be able to work on your own initiative
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK
If you are keen to work in a fast-paced industry, share our ambition for business and personal growth, and are seeking an exciting career in IT, this is the opportunity for you.
You must have a strong academic background, with a minimum of a 2:1 predicted/gained.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30/05/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Additional location information||Tempsford Hall|