If you genuinely want to get your career off to a flying start and be part of a fast-paced global organisation, where you have the autonomy to make decisions, to drive real business results, will be given opportunities to grow and be supported, then this is the right Industrial Placement for you!
Kimberly-Clark is an innovative business looking for talented, individuals to join our 12-month Finance Industrial Placement in Brighton, Sussex.
The Industrial Placement:
Your placement year will be spent developing your core financial skills and gaining experience in our state-of-the-art Shared Service Centre, which supports our Kimberly-Clark business across the EMEA region.
Undergraduate Finance trainees join us in real jobs with individual responsibility from day one. The year will be both challenging and rewarding, where you will work as part of a global team in a collaborative multi-functional environment.
The scheme will give you the opportunity to work in one of the following roles, which are key finance functions at the heart of our organization:
- Treasury - managing and accounting for K-C cash across EMEA
- Order-to-cash – credit control, cash collection and accounting to support our customer relationships
- Management reporting – consolidating results and preparing analysis to support decision making
- Financial accounting – preparation of company accounts and their local and international financial standards
- Internal control – ensure compliance with internal standards and processes across EMEA
Life after the Industrial Placement:
If you perform well during your 12-month programme with us, you will have the opportunity to join our CIMA-accredited Finance Graduate Training Programme, starting once you have finished your degree.
This three-year development program is established to identify the next generation of Kimberly Clark talent: providing candidates the opportunity to experience at least three different roles within finance: financial and management reporting; business analysis – providing decision support for business leaders; and product supply accounting at one of our manufacturing sites. We will also support you to complete your CIMA qualification.
You will continue to have ongoing support throughout your career at K-C, and be given opportunities to really push yourself and develop your true potential.
At Kimberly-Clark, we know how hard our undergraduates work and what a substantial contribution they make to our business and because of this, we offer the people who join us the following;
A competitive package, including:
- 25 days holiday
- Relocation assistance
- One–year structured training programme
- A conditional offer to fast track onto our Graduate Training Programme (subject to performance) without need to re-apply
- Buddy scheme to support your on-boarding
- Opportunity to get fully involved in life at KC, and take part in community initiatives, sports and social clubs
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the world's population trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. Kimberly-Clark hold number.one or number two share positions in 80 countries and employs 42,500 employees.
That’s amazing. To think that what we do touches someone’s life every single day. The products we produce really do make lives better.
Who wouldn’t want to be a part of this?
We’re committed to sourcing the best talent in the country. If you are a bright, ambitious undergraduate and have the following skills and experience, we want to hear from you!
We look for candidates who:
- Are currently undertaking a bachelor degree and are on track for a 2:1 or better. Finance and accounting / business / numerate-related degree are preferred, but not essential
- Can lead, challenge and influence effectively across the wider organisation
- Are analytical, problem solvers
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have permanent visa to work in UK
Accepted degree subjects
Brighton and Hove
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Discovery Graduates are the retained managing consultants. All applications will be processed through Discovery. We regret due to the high volume of applications we receive; only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews. In the event that you are unsuccessful for this opportunity, we may still be able to help you and we will retain your application and consider you for other opportunities.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 13/02/2017