Starting in late January 2020, you will be part of a small group of Analysts working with our talented team across both disciplines, receiving ongoing training and development, contributing to both client projects and wider business initiatives. This is your opportunity to start or develop your career in consulting.
What we are looking for
- Curious: an interest in business transformation, consumer behaviour, healthcare or finance
- Knowledgeable: commercial acumen and market understanding
- Data savvy: can correctly interpret and manipulate data both quantitative and qualitative
- Concise: ability to synthesise and distil a lot of information into a clear message
- Accurate and consistent: an eye for detail
- Articulate: confident communicator with clients, colleagues and consumers alike
- Proactive and enthusiastic: spot opportunities and put your hand up for tasks and responsibility
- Team player: work well with others and happy to muck in
- IT confident: excellent ability in using Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Empathetic: can relate to consumers of all backgrounds and origins in a professional manner
- Calm: an ability to work under pressure; ask for help when required
- Professional: representing the business to our clients and dealing with sensitive data and subject
We are looking for people with a good degree (all disciplines considered), one-two years’ work experience, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, personal drive, and a genuine interest in retail, healthcare or finance.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Please submit your application via the Apply button, answering these three questions:
- Why does a career in consulting appeal to you? (max 200 words)
- How would you describe your ideal work environment? (max 200 words)
- Give an example of a business you feel is in need of transformation and why? (max 200 words)
Please ensure you clearly layout and label the answers to the questions in order (1-3).
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25 November 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 25 November 2019