Kirk Rice are looking for the brightest and the best, to join us at our London and Thames Valley locations; and on offer is a coveted place on our award winning graduate development programme; commencing September 2018/January 2019/September 2019.
We are an authorised training employer with the ICAEW, as well as an ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partner; and we also hold the Investors in People (IIP) Accreditation. At Kirk Rice, your development will be our priority.
We can offer you the opportunity to join a long-established and well-respected business partner.
Within our accounting and audit department, candidates can expect to have a multi-disciplined approach across areas including audit, accounts preparation and taxation work, progressing on to become trusted business advisors.
In our outsourcing department, candidates can develop all round knowledge of financial management functions with strong and close client relationships, at the heart of our service.
We are looking for creative thinkers, proactive leaders and those with a genuine desire to contribute to the future development of our business.
Successful candidates will be ambitious, client solution driven individuals who are equally comfortable working individually or as part of a team.
If you demonstrate ability and resourcefulness, then there is a very bright future with ample opportunity awaiting you here at Kirk Rice.
It goes without saying that if successful, you can expect a competitive salary package, with full study support and comprehensive benefits.
Kirk Rice will finance your learning, support your development and pave the way for you to gain the professional career that you aspire to.
We also prioritise the wellbeing of our people; we offer a contributory pension scheme, life assurance, critical illness cover, permanent health insurance, an employee benefits platform and an employee assistance programme; all to ensure that our team members receive 24/7 support, should they ever need it. We also have an extensive range of activities available via our social committee and we like to give back to the community, via our charity events and fundraising.
Our business is growing at a fast pace and if you would like to be a part of it, then we would like to hear from you. So what are you waiting for, come and join us.
What we are looking for
- High level of numeracy
- Intellectual calibre necessary to pass demanding professional examinations
- Sound IT skills, preferably with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to communicate effectively, both spoken and written
- Ability to develop team and client relationships across a range of individuals
- Ability to work on own initiative, plan ahead and manage changing priorities
- Enthusiasm in approach to work and training and ability to accept constructive criticism
- Pleasant manner, bearing and speech
- Full UK driving licence desirable
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 2:1 degree in any discipline
- 300 UCAS tariff points (achieved in the same academic year from your best three A-levels or equivalent, excluding general studies)
- Grade B or above in GCSE mathematics and English language
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/08/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31/08/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies|
|Location||Ascot, Fleet, Putney|
Full study support and a comprehensive benefits package