KPMG360° Business Services is a two-year Apprenticeship Programme, which will provide you with an overview of how we support the wider organisation. It is an innovative, agile and collaborative function that delivers the right blend of services to support our client-facing colleagues in their delivery of services to our clients.
As a KPMG apprentice, we’ll invest in you from day-one. You’ll receive great benefits, structured training and an exceptional level of support. As well as having your tuition paid for, you’ll earn while you learn. Exploring our business, you’ll also gain the skills and experience needed to become a truly accomplished professional.
Our colleagues have incredibly diverse backgrounds and you’ll be encouraged to bring your own unique perspective. We’ll value your ideas, enthusiasm and natural curiosity.
KPMG360° Business Services will help you build a fantastic career with us and you’ll gain professional qualifications throughout the programme. The programme is for bright, enthusiastic and motivated people. At every step of the way, you’ll gain valuable insights and skills that’ll really help you in the future.
- Five GCSEs at A* – C or at four – nine GCSE (including English language, maths and ideally ICT though not essential).
- At KPMG, we look for more than just your academic results and assess your application on a number of different factors.
What we offer
- Number of holidays: 25 days
- A competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, pension options, and travel season ticket loan
- An extra day off on your birthday, lunch allowance, financial support towards gaining professional qualifications and study leave
Additional job details
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 10 July 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment