At KPMG in the UK, you’ll be part of our global network of firms and inspiring community of talented people. We work with businesses of all shapes and sizes to help them solve some of their most complex challenges and achieve success now, and in the future. Wherever you join us, across audit, tax and pensions, consulting, deal advisory, technology and engineering or KPMG business services, you’ll discover a career path full of rewards.
In Tax and Pensions, the scale and breadth of what we do is so wide-reaching. Our services span company-focused areas such as; corporate and indirect tax as well as people-focused services including private client advice, employment taxes, global mobility services, and Pensions.
Our programmes in this area include:
- Tax: working alongside clients, you’ll help them to understand the intricacies of tax across the globe, supporting them to comply with relevant regulations so they can operate responsibly, sustainably and ethically
- Investment Advisory: you’ll provide invaluable services to pensions, trustee and corporate clients and develop your skills to advise on a diverse range of investment-related subjects, including asset allocation, financial risk management and fund manager selection
- Global Mobility Services Technology: you’ll help organisations manage their global workforce and use technology to provide tax and advisory services
- Japan Practice in Tax: using your Japanese language skills, you’ll focus on assisting our UK firm’s Japanese clients on the issues that could affect their European operations
- Pensions Actuarial: you’ll develop robust consulting skills advising clients on their pension’s strategy in this high-profile field
You’ll benefit from structured training, mentoring, funded professional qualifications or accreditations relevant to your programme, and the support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
We’ll help you to develop your relationship building and commercial skills, as well as building your specialist knowledge, giving you a solid grounding in business. With access to numerous KPMG networks and clubs you’ll have the opportunity to expand your social and professional networks, too.
We offer a competitive salary and a host of great benefits, including 25 days holiday, a daily lunch allowance, study leave and a day off on your birthday. With up to six days of work time for volunteering – on top of your annual leave - you’ll be encouraged to make a difference beyond the office, too.
More opportunities available soon
If the opportunity you are interested in is not currently available, sign up to our Talent Community or follow KPMG UK Student Recruitment on Facebook for updates.
What we are looking for
We’ll look at more than just your academic results and will also consider your strengths, values and motivations. See the ‘How to Apply’ section our website for further guidance.
You’ll need to have, or be on course to achieve, a minimum 2:1 degree in any discipline.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 August 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment