As a Kubrick Data Engineer you will learn to organise, cleanse, align and correlate data sets to give better insight. We train our Data Engineers in cloud ecosystems, focusing on the latest technologies and programming software, including Python, SQL, Alteryx, and Tableau.
Working in the agile methodology, you will combine the fundamentals of data engineering with an overview of machine learning, data analytics, and gain competency in cloud ecosystems such as AWS and Microsoft Azure to enhance data capability and drive transformation.
Example training project
Consultant’s remodelled data to produce a state-of-the-art platform that can pull data up to x10 faster, combined new sources of data, and conduct robust, evidence-based data science at scale.
Your career journey
- Train: over 15 weeks, our immersive, industry-leading programme blends interactive training and independent project work in teams to accelerate your learning and get you ready for the workplace
- Engage: you will be matched with one of our clients on an engagement which suits your strengths and capabilities, thereby optimising delivery
- Support: our People Team will provide dedicated support throughout your time on site
- Transition: after two years, you will have the option to join your client permanently and stay connected to Kubrick through our alumni network, or continue consulting with us at a senior level
Why Join Kubrick?
So what can you expect if you join us? We cultivate smart, aspiring, diverse talent to harness the power of data, AI, and cloud technology to help world-leading organisations transform. At Kubrick, you will gain first-hand exposure to exciting projects, accelerating your career in data and technology.
- 15 weeks of training by our industry experts in agile teams using the latest tools and technologies
- Engagement on projects with renowned clients to strengthen your skills and deliver long-lasting impact
- Collaborate and develop with diverse perspectives, bringing a fresh approach to solving problems
- Access to regular check-ins and support from your dedicated People representative throughout your Kubrick journey to foster engagement and drive impact as you progress
- Access to technical webinars to assist with ongoing upskilling and development
- Perkbox (an all-in-one employee experience platform with hundreds of perks, freebies and discounts)
- An employee assistance programme to promote health and well-being
At Kubrick, we respect the differences in others and understand the importance of diverse thoughts, experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We believe in creating equal opportunities for all and pushing against barriers that have existed for too long.
What we are looking for
You don’t need experience to join us. We’re looking for people who can bring a fresh approach to businesses by realising the potential of data, AI, and next-generation technology.
- Curious, analytical and great at solving problems – we don’t need any previous coding skills, just excitement to learn!
- Desire to work with data and how it can help an organisation make better decisions
- Flexible and adaptable communicator who can work collaboratively
- Committed to producing high quality solutions
- Dedicated to continuous personal and professional development
- Flexible on location as our consultants often work across the UK
Educated to degree level with at least A level mathematics or statistics and minimum of 120 new (300 old) UCAS points
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
rising to £40,000 in your second year
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 October 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment