As a Kubrick Data Product Consultant, you will use a blend of technical and business analytics skills to develop and deliver data-driven solutions for organisations. Our Data Product Consultants fully understand the needs and requirements of a business, acting as intermediary between the data team, business, and technology to drive transformation.
Skilled in the relevant tools and technologies, including SQL, Python, Tableau and Alteryx, you will utilise your technical ability to translate data driven solutions to internal stakeholders and manage projects in an agile environment.
Example training project
Our consultants created a data capture tool that automates the Q&A process between consultants and Principal Consultants. They utilised technical skills with stakeholder management and requirements gathering to develop functionalities which ensure the consultant receives a more virtuous feedback loop.
Your career journey
- Train: over 15 weeks, our immersive, industry-leading programme blends interactive training and independent project work in teams to accelerate your learning and get you ready for the workplace
- Engage: you will be matched with one of our clients on an engagement which suits your strengths and capabilities, thereby optimising delivery
- Support: our People Team will provide dedicated support throughout your time on site
- Transition: after two years, you will have the option to join your client permanently and stay connected to Kubrick through our alumni network, or continue consulting with us at a senior level
Why Join Kubrick?
So what can you expect if you join us? We cultivate smart, aspiring, diverse talent to harness the power of data, AI, and cloud technology to help world-leading organisations transform. At Kubrick, you will gain first-hand exposure to exciting projects, accelerating your career in data and technology.
- 15 weeks of training by our industry experts in agile teams using the latest tools and technologies
- Engagement on projects with renowned clients to strengthen your skills and deliver long-lasting impact
- Collaborate and develop with diverse perspectives, bringing a fresh approach to solving problems
- Access to regular check-ins and support from your dedicated People representative throughout your Kubrick journey to foster engagement and drive impact as you progress
- Access to technical webinars to assist with ongoing upskilling and development
- Perkbox (an all-in-one employee experience platform with hundreds of perks, freebies and discounts)
- An employee assistance programme to promote health and well-being
At Kubrick, we respect the differences in others and understand the importance of diverse thoughts, experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We believe in creating equal opportunities for all and pushing against barriers that have existed for too long.
What we are looking for
You don’t need experience to join us. We’re looking for people who can bring a fresh approach to businesses by realising the potential of data, AI, and next-generation technology. Kubrick Data Product consultants are:
- Interested in working with multiple stakeholders and facilitate effective communication between them
- Keen problem-solvers who enjoy making sense of the complex and communicating it to others in a way that is easy to understand
- An ambition to work with data and not letting it intimidate you – learning some coding is crucial in today’s age
- Able to think logically and work under pressure
- Flexible on location as our consultants often work across the UK
Educated to degree level with strong A-level grades
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
rising to £40,000 in your second year
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 October 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment