This is a pioneering role which is undertaking data analytical outputs coupled with business analyst responsibilities. Fundamentally, you will be understanding and gathering business requirements and showing stakeholders the art of the possible in data. As this role is in such demand with very few qualified people to fill this need, you will be highly sought after for the foreseeable future.
We offer 14-16 weeks of industry specific training in our London Centre alongside a competitive salary followed by various consulting assignments with some of the best businesses in the world. As a Kubrick Data Transformation Consultant you will be taught how to assist clients in a variety of situations and develop a broad data skill set that will allow you to succeed in any organisation.
You will be the person that bridges the gap between the business, data, and technology teams, dealing with multiple people, from multiple backgrounds in multiple fields of expertise. You get organisations to understand what is possible and then you become the key person to deliver it!
Apply and become one of our sought-after Data Transformation Consultants and be part of the Data Transformation movement!
At Kubrick Group we have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work. We pride ourselves on our Data Inclusive initiative, which aims to improve diversity in data and technology teams across industries.
What we are looking for
- A desire to work with multiple stakeholders and facilitating effective communication between them
- A love for problem solving, making sense of something complex and communicating it to others in a way that is easy to understand
- An ambition to work with data and not letting it intimidate you - learning some coding is crucial in today's age
- The ability to think logically and work under pressure
- Geographical flexibility, our consultants often work across the UK
Educated to degree level with strong A level grades.
Accepted degree subjects
- chemical engineering
- computer sciences
- aerospace engineering
- biology and life sciences
- mechanical engineering
- materials science
- pharmacy and pharmacology
- civil engineering and construction
- geology and geographical science
- accounting and finance
- literature and creative writing
- transport engineering
- electronic and electrical engineering
- environmental science and ecology
Additional job details
- UK wide · Training in London HQ, with placements around the UK
after commencing client project work, with a rise after one year of project work to £40,000. Perbox, pension, eye tests, cycle to work scheme, referral scheme
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 29 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 29 February 2020