Our Regional Development Division is recruiting for their Graduate Programme for 2019. Our programme offers an unrivalled breadth of experience as L&Q manages the whole development process from the purchase of land through to facilities and asset management.
We have an opportunity for a Graduate Project Manager to be based at our head office in Stratford, E15 with travel to sites across North London. Our scheme offers a three-year structured learning plan. We support graduates to progress in their chosen career pathway and to achieve membership of professional body (CIOB or RICS).
Our graduate programme aims to bring in staff who can, through perseverance and hard work, rise up the ranks. Join us and you will develop your skills with a very ambitious developer, our investment in learning and development is among the highest in our sector.
All Graduates will be supported by supervisors, managers and mentors, and receive regular feedback and coaching. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including 24 days holiday per year, excellent Pension scheme and the opportunity to work on high profile residential schemes.
What you can expect:
- You'll gain a nationally recognised qualification.
- You'll have access to outstanding training offered internally.
- You'll receive a competitive salary and great company benefits.
- Great breadth of experience through a structured programme within your chosen discipline
We expect all of our employees to support our environmental policy and social responsibility work. We are an employer committed to environmental and social responsibility.
Fixed-term contract for three years.
What we are looking for
- Passionate about working in development or construction
- Show resilience and tenacity
- Strong leadership and communication skills,
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills,
- Driving licence is desirable
- Must be flexible in terms of travel
- Must be able to work in the UK
- Individuals must have either a RICS or CIOB accredited construction related degree
- GCSE grade B or above in English language and maths
Accepted degree subjects
- mechanical engineering
- electronic and electrical engineering
How to apply
We value diversity in all its facets, including gender, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
We are committed to supporting your work-life balance and recognise the changing demands and circumstances in life. Please let us know during the recruitment process if you're interested in part time working or job sharing. In addition, should your circumstances change once you have joined L&Q, you can also request flexible working arrangements, e.g. a change to working hours - if it's feasible then we'll make it happen.
If you have not heard from us within 10 days of closing date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The selection process will involve an assessment centre which will consist of a variety of activities including a group based task and competency based interview. Proposed assessment days: 18 and 26 February 2019.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20/01/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 20/01/2019
Additional job details
|Location||London · Stratford|
£26,000 per annum