Joining La Fosse is your opportunity to kick-start your career with one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
Rapid career advancement is the norm, not the exception at La Fosse. As an Associate Consultant, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Be trained as a world-class recruitment consultant from day one
- Call clients to win new business and develop existing relationships
- Research and resource to find the best talent in the market
- Interview candidates
- Maintain and develop successful client relationships
- Host your own industry events
- Competitive salary package
- Quarterly team targets towards team activities - Ascot, water skiing, helicopter trips and holidays
- Team excursions - annual ski trip the Alps, West End shows, music festivals
- Free gym membership, monthly massages, and hypnotherapy sessions
- Mentor programme and wellness coaching
- Daily fruit, birthday cakes, as well as prosecco and beer every Friday
- Intensive training programme developed to your personal requirements from our award-winning L&D team
What we are looking for
- You don't need to have sales experience or a specific degree, we focus simply on values and desire and will not compromise in either of these areas.
- We are looking for candidates with a strong business acumen and negotiation skills as well as a willingness to learn.
- Whether you’ve been a high achiever at university, in a previous role or within your extracurriculars, what matters to us is that you’re target driven and not afraid of picking up the phone.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20 May 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment