Are you someone with a start-up attitude? Are you hungry, energetic, and multi-talented; love coming up with better ways to do things; you speak up and have plenty of ideas but are interested in hearing other peoples too; you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but you know how to let your hair down on a Friday (or Thursday) night. If so, we would like to hear more from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual looking for an exciting and interesting challenge in a company with big growth potential. You will play a crucial role in the team from day one and will be expected to help drive interesting recruitment mandates through to completion with the rest of the team. This is an opportunity to be mentored by a small team of industry experts, developing you into a full sales consultant. You will influence senior client stakeholders, develop candidate networks, close deals and develop new business relationships across Europe.
Laughton Digital is start-up transforming the way recruitment and search and selection is done, by offering a fresh, cutting edge approach to the industry.
We are a business created to fill the data and digital skills gap in Europe. We focus on innovative and emerging areas – data science, artificial intelligence, big data and virtual reality. We are innovative, fast growing and dynamic and are creating a name as a leading provider in the space.
Our people are smart, ambitious, collaborative and friendly and we are always looking for the next superstar to join us.
- High achievers - we like people that are naturally determined to succeed in all that they do. Having excelled in a hobby, sport, challenge or project
- We want to meet candidates that have a natural flair for spotting business opportunities
- We are looking for candidates who communicate brilliantly, are memorable and have natural influencing skills
- We like personable, smart, energetic, influencers that can think on their feet to take control in many different situations
- Nice to have - German language – we are in Germany on business regularly
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Recent graduates with commercial sales experience.
Accepted degree subjects
Plus commission. first year OTC £30,000
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Two
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 30/04/2018