Are you a new or recent graduate looking for an to kickstart a career in sales? Are you enthusiastic about selling to the best in the business? Do you want the chance to join an innovative business in a role that will allow you to develop into a top professional through structured training, on the job development, and working alongside the best in the business? And do you want to do this all while earning a competitive salary and commission from day one?
Yes? - Then this is a perfect opportunity for you to build your career at our dynamic, global, fast-growing organisation. Our business intelligence products are amongst the best in the business and are used by 96% of the world’s top law firms.
Successful candidates will join us as part of a small ‘class’ of Business Development Associates, embarking on a steep learning curve as you develop into Business Development Executives. This is an exciting and challenging programme, that will equip promising individuals with all the skills you need to build a successful sales career.
We will be holding a Junior Sales Academy on Thursday 30th January 2020, this will be a fun filled day packed with several tasks to help us get an idea of your strengths and areas you can excel. You will also mingle with existing staff members, get to know more about the business and tuck into breakfast! On us! The day will start at 1pm and we will aim to finish by 4pm.
What will I be doing?
- Calling international clients to establish rapport and develop business
- Collaborating closely with other departments to develop new sales opportunities
- Identifying client needs and providing tailored business proposals to meet them
- Researching the market and identifying new sales opportunities
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets
- Develop an understanding of the key markets we operate in
What can we offer you?
- Top-class, structured, results-driven sales training
- Competitive salary and commission from day one
- The opportunity to liaise with high-calibre international clients and work with best-in-class products in business intelligence
- Fast-tracked career progression
- A friendly work environment with the opportunity to meet new people and make friends
- A cross company mentoring scheme
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership and sporting activities including company netball, football, and cricket
- Season ticket loan
- Private medical cover
- Regular company socials
- Quarterly reward events for high performers
- An easy to reach, central London location
- Ready to launch your sales career?
What we are looking for
- Strong sense of motivation and ability to work to set targets
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Professional and persuasive telephone manner
- A positive attitude
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
An undergraduate degree in any discipline.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- London · Farringdon
- £22,000 base
How to apply
Please include your CV and a cover letter explaining why the programme is perfect for you, and your availability to join us.
We support a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace, and welcome applications from different backgrounds.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 29 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 29 February 2020