Are you ready to kickstart your career in sales? Are you looking to progress quickly through an award-winning company? Are you passionate about growth and development?
Here at Lead Forensics, we are offering an office-based Graduate Sales Development Representative position in our Bournemouth office – we look to support you every step of the way, so you’ll also be entitled to a £1,000 relocation bonus.
If you’re looking to make the most of your ambition and personality, then a SaaS sales career at Lead Forensics could be perfect for you.
Our team is over 400 people strong, across our UK and US offices and we’re still growing. As a Graduate Sales Development Representative, you’ll play a pivotal role in our future growth plans and long-term success.
Our opportunities come with realistic earning potentials of £60k average OTE by year 1 and a structured career progression. We can help you reach your personal and professional goals if you come with a positive mindset and the resilience to succeed.
Lead Forensics supplies B2B SaaS software-solutions to companies, providing them with the power to identify who is viewing their websites and generate quality sales leads.
What we can offer you
- You will join our Graduate Sales Development Representative role, designed to give you exactly what you need to excel in your sales career. The programme combines weekly training, 121’s, and on the job learning with our in-house Learning and Development team.
- You will begin your journey as a Graduate Sales Development Representative and have a clear progression plan to Account Executive Level one promotion, which is achievable in six months; with each promotion, you will get an automatic pay rise!
- Once you reach Level one, you will have a clear promotion plan to progress through Level two, three, and four, each promotion coming with an automatic pay rise and higher bonus plans.
- Upon reaching Level four, you can expect to earn £60,000 a year OTE, with our top performers earning upwards of six-figures (this journey should take between 18-24 months)
- After Level four, you can progress into management; you will begin your management progression path, unlocking higher base salaries and the next four levels.
- For every sale you make, not only will you earn commission, but you’ll also be paid on renewals
- Training, learning and development, and a buddy scheme to support you through your role
A day in the life of a Graduate Sales Development Representative
- Morning motivational sessions; an hour of self-development to kickstart your day.
- Outbound calling to prospective clients from all over the world.
- Educate marketing directors, VPs, and CEOs over the phone or email on our marketing software
- Follow the established Lead Forensics sales process to schedule demonstrations for our team of Account Executives
- Creating new opportunities and demonstrating our six company DNA’s.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Birthdays off! (it’s the most important day of the year)
- Two paid charity volunteering days
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity/paternity pay
- Personal development (books, courses, etc) sponsored by the company
- Company socials including Summer/Christmas parties and family fun-days
- Sales team incentives, recent trips include Las Vegas, Florida, and Dubai
- Free parking and on-site gym (Portsmouth site), and breakout areas (all sites)
- Pension scheme provided with employer contributions
What we are looking for
- University student in their final year or a recent graduate
- Demonstrated history of achievement, success, and hard work
- Ambitious, competitive, and confident communicator
- Eager to Learn – This role will involve learning lots of new and exciting things, so therefore requires you to be hungry, switched-on, and ready to absorb all the training we provide
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- up to £25,000
Expected £30,000 OTE. plus £1,000 relocation bonus
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply and our Talent Acquisition team will share more about the role and the opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you very soon.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 15 June 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment