An independent healthcare advertising agency based in central London is looking for a trainee Account Executive to join its expanding account handling department. You don’t need experience, just a passion for medical science, good communication skills and an enthusiastic nature. You’ll be the kind of person who is proactive, can multi-task and has a keen desire to succeed.
As an Account Executive you’ll be expected to work alongside the more senior members of the account handling team, assisting them in a wide range of tasks, such as liaising with clients, writing creative briefs, drawing up estimates, checking clinical references and tracking projects through online approval systems.
The agency's current accounts include a diverse mix of prescription medicines, disease awareness campaigns and general health. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a range of projects which communicate technical information to different target audiences, including healthcare professionals (HCP), patients and consumers.
- Researching therapy areas through peer-reviewed literature
- Collaborating with members of the accounts teams to write creative briefs
- Attending internal and client meetings
- Proofreading documents, clinical reference support and tracking collateral through client review
- Communicating with clients through email, telephone and meetings
Starting: November 2019.
What we are looking for
- Ability to manage your time efficiently while working on a range of different projects
- An interest in the pharmaceutical and healthcare arena
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Effective and polite communicator
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office
- A desire to learn and to get involved in all aspects of agency life
A bachelor of science degree.
Accepted degree subjects
- health sciences
- medicine and surgery
- chemical engineering
- biology and life sciences
- materials science
- sports science
- pharmacy and pharmacology
- nursing and midwifery
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 October 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 October 2019