About Lend Lease
Every day people around the world live, work, shop, play or travel via a place created by Lendlease. To leave a lasting impact on our communities, we know it starts with building a great team. Join us.
Who we are
Lendlease was founded in 1958 on the firm belief that a successful company must operate profitably, sustainably and ethically.
Today we work closely with clients, investors and communities in Australia, Asia, Europe and the Americas to create unique places – places that leave a positive legacy and inspire and enrich the lives of people around the world. We do this through putting safety first and delivering innovative and efficient solutions which provide long-term sustainable outcomes for a range of stakeholders.
Our world-class project portfolio includes:
- London 2012 Olympic Athletes’ Village, UK
- Sydney Opera House, Australia
- Petronas Towers, Malaysia
Join our two-year rotational graduate programme and become part of a diverse, team-based environment where you will have the opportunity to work with truly experienced professionals, in a culture that ensures you develop and grow.
Working on projects in a variety of sectors, including commercial, residential, retail and urban regeneration, you can choose from three business streams:
- Construction – operating in the UK since 1885, we are an industry leader delivering projects across both the private and public sectors, and across all elements of construction.
- Development –we specialise in large-scale urban regeneration projects (e.g. the Elephant Park project in London which is transforming the area).
- Consulting – our priority is to ensure our clients can focus on their core business. We provide project management, cost management and principal design services.
Development and career progression
Your programme will be a mix of structured learning and development, on-the-job training and networking activities. In addition you will have:
- access to an adviser to help you achieve your professional chartered status;
- a series of check-ins and director interviews to monitor, steer and encourage your progress;
- technical and personal development workshops;
- a buddy and mentorship programme.
You will be challenged to explore innovative ideas and make valuable contributions that result in a positive impact for our business.
Lendlease seeks to be an employer of choice. You will join us on a competitive salary and package including:
- a car allowance;
- private medical insurance;
- incremental fixed pay increases throughout the programme;
- a flexible benefits scheme allowing you to shape your own package;
- an industry-leading pension.
How to apply
It’s easy. The ‘apply’ button below will take you to our graduate webpage and you’ll find the link to our online application form under ‘How to apply’. You will be asked to provide some basic information and upload a copy of your CV and covering letter. As a tip, tailor your covering letter to Lendlease. It should highlight why you are a great fit for us and why we are a great fit for you. This should be no more than a page and please feel free to use bullet points. The next stage will be a video interview followed by an assessment center.
There are two deadlines to submit your online application. If you do not meet the first you will automatically be considered within the second deadline. To minimise disappointment, we advise that you apply sooner rather than later.
- First deadline: 21 November 2016 (for assessment centres in early December)
- Second deadline: 13 February 2017 (for assessment centres in late February/early March)
With responsibility comes reward. You will join us on a competitive salary of £29,221 including a car allowance, sponsorship to achieve professional qualifications and chartered status, private medical insurance, an industry-leading pension and a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to shape your own package.
property and construction
London, North West England, Scotland, South East England, Wales, West Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber
- 20 Triton Street
- Regents Place
- NW1 3BF