Every day people around the world live, work, shop, play or travel via a place created by Lendlease. To leave a lasting impact on our communities, we know it starts with building a great team. Join us.
Who we are
Lendlease was founded over 55 years ago on the firm belief that a successful company must operate profitably, sustainably and ethically.
Today, we work closely with clients, investors and communities in Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Americas to create unique places – places that leave a positive legacy and inspire and enrich the lives of people around the world. We do this through putting safety first and delivering innovative and efficient solutions which provide long-term sustainable outcomes for a range of stakeholders. Our world-class project portfolio includes:
- The London 2012 Olympic Village
- £2bn Regeneration Programme of Elephant & Castle
- Sydney Opera House, Australia
- Petronas Towers, Malaysia
- Bluewater Shopping Centre
As a participant of the Lendlease Graduate Programme, you will become part of a diverse team-based environment where you will have the opportunity to work with truly experienced professionals, in a culture that ensures you develop and grow – in fact many of our leaders began their career as part of our Graduate Programme.
With opportunities nationally, our Programme spans two years, includes rotations and provides opportunities across our business areas including:
- Construction - operating in the UK since 1885, we are an industry leader delivering projects across both the private and public sectors, and across all elements of construction.
- Development – we have a proven global track record in delivering complex mixed-use large scale urban regeneration schemes (including International Quarter London, the creation of London’s new destination for progressive business).
- Consulting – our priority is to ensure our clients can focus on their core business. We provide project management, cost management and principal design services.
- Finance – our finance team provides both strategic insight and operational financial support to all areas of our business, playing a pivotal role in driving the performance of the group.
Together we’re going places
Our unique programme streams are developed in line with our vision and business strategy and are tailored to enhance your skills and support you for future roles with Lendlease.
You will be supported through a structured learning and development programme, a variety of on the job assignments,
and networking opportunities, including:
- An annual conference; developing your self-awareness and ability to build great relationships;
- A series of business capability workshops in areas such as negotiating and business acumen;
- Ongoing catch ups with senior leaders to encourage and steer your progress;
- Funding of your annual membership and associated fees, plus access to a qualified advisor to help you achieve your professional chartered status (RICS, CIOB, ICE & ACA for Finance Graduates);
- A buddy and a mentor.
During the two-year programme you will develop lasting networks with both senior leaders and fellow graduates. You will be challenged to explore innovative ideas and make valuable contributions that result in a positive impact for our business.
Lendlease seeks to be an employer of choice. You will join us on a competitive salary and package including:
- A car allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Incremental fixed pay increases throughout the programme
- 25 days’ holiday plus 4 days wellbeing leave
- A flexible benefits scheme allowing you to shape your own package
- An industry-leading pension.
How to apply
It’s easy. Our application process opens on the 2 October and our apply now button will appear then. But why not get a head start by beginning to draft your covering letter now. See our tips below for guidance.
Step 1 – online application form (including submission of CV and covering letter)
You will be asked to provide your basic details and upload a copy of your CV and Covering Letter.
Tip: Tailor your covering letter to Lendlease. It should highlight why you are a great fit for us, why we are a great fit for you and include a reference to the Programme Stream of your choice. This should be no more than a page and please feel free to use bullet points.
Step 2 – video interview
Step 3 – assessment centre
Please be aware that we have two waves to our application process, the first has a closing date of the 12 November 2017, the second has a closing date of the 4 February 2017.
Tip: Apply as soon as possible to be in with a chance for your ideal role.
property and construction
London, North West England, South East England, West Midlands
- 20 Triton Street
- Regents Place
- NW1 3BF