Every day people around the world live, work, shop, play or travel via a place created by Lendlease. To leave a lasting impact on our communities, we know it starts with building a great team. Join us.
Who we are
Lendlease was founded 60 years ago, born out of a vision to create a company that could successfully combine the disciplines of construction, development and investment.
Today, we work closely with clients, investors and communities in Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Americas to create better places – places that leave a positive legacy and inspire and enrich the lives of people around the world. We help shape city skylines, create iconic structures, breathe new life into forgotten precincts and create places and spaces for generations to enjoy. Our world-class project portfolio includes:
- The London 2012 Olympic Village
- £2bn Regeneration Programme of Elephant & Castle
- Sydney Opera House, Australia
- Petronas Towers, Malaysia
- Google Headquarters, Kings Cross London
As a participant of the Lendlease Graduate Programme, you will become part of a diverse team-based environment where you will have the opportunity to work with truly experienced professionals, in a culture that ensures you develop and grow – in fact many of our leaders began their career as part of our Graduate Programme.
With opportunities nationally, our Programme spans two years, includes rotations and provides opportunities across our business areas including:
- Construction – we operate internationally and provide project management, design, and construction services across various sectors
- Development – we are involved in the development of communities, inner city mixed use developments, residential, retail, commercial assets and social and economic infrastructure
- Consulting – our priority is to ensure our clients can focus on their core business. We provide project management, cost management and principal design services
- Finance – our finance team provides both strategic insight and operational financial support to all areas of our business, playing a pivotal role in driving the performance of the group
- Investment Management – our investment management business manages approximately A$35.2 billion (£19.4bn) globally in property assets via funds and separate mandates. We invest on behalf of pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, investment managers and insurance companies, offering our investment partners access to quality property assets.
- Corporate functions – you will become part of a community of corporate business partners who will enable enhanced performance of our operations. This year we have opportunities in Finance, Sustainability and Marketing.
Together we are going places
Our unique programme streams are developed in line with our vision and business strategy and are tailored to enhance your skills and support you for future roles with Lendlease.
You will be supported through a structured learning and development programme, a variety of on the job assignments,
and networking opportunities, including:
- An annual conference; developing your self-awareness and ability to build great relationships;
- A series of business capability workshops in areas such as negotiating and business acumen;
- Ongoing catch ups with senior leaders to encourage and steer your progress;
- Funding of your annual membership and associated fees, plus access to a qualified advisor to help you achieve your professional chartered status (RICS, CIOB, ICE & ACA for Finance Graduates);
- A buddy and a mentor.
During the two-year programme you will develop lasting networks with both senior leaders and fellow graduates. You will be challenged to explore innovative ideas and make valuable contributions that result in a positive impact for our business.
Lendlease seeks to be an employer of choice. You will join us on a competitive salary and package including:
- A car allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Incremental fixed pay increases throughout the programme
- 25 days’ holiday plus 4 days wellbeing leave
- A flexible benefits scheme allowing you to shape your own package
- An industry-leading pension.
How to apply
It’s easy. Click on our ‘Apply Now’ button or search all of our roles on Prospects for more information. Our application process is outlined below with useful tips to help you along the way.
Step 1 – Online Application Form (including submission of CV)
You will be asked to provide your basic details, upload a copy of your CV and answer two questions in relation to your application to our Graduate Programme.
Tip: Why not get a head start and prepare your answers to our two questions before you begin to complete the online application form. You will be asked,
What attracts you to starting your careers with Lendlease? (max. 300 words)
What are the top three strengths that make you a great fit for your selected stream (i.e. construction, consulting, development, finance or central function)? (max. 300 words)
Step 2 – video interview
Step 3 – assessment centre
Please be aware that we have two waves to our application process, the first has a closing date of the 3 November 2018 (for wave one) and 3 January 2020 (for wave two).
Tip: Apply as soon as possible to be in with a chance for your ideal role.
accountancy, banking and finance, property and construction
Birmingham, London, Manchester
- 20 Triton Street
- Regents Place
- NW1 3BF