Lendlease’s vision is ‘To create the best places’ and in this sense, we have delivered some of the world’s most exciting and iconic buildings. We are known for our ability to deliver high-quality projects on time and within budget.
Our Construction business has been continuously operating in the UK since 1885. Today we are an industry leader and have delivered some of the world’s most exciting and iconic buildings, including the London Olympic Village, Bluewater and Trafford Shopping Centres, Canary Wharf, The Lloyds Building, £2bn regeneration programme of Elephant & Castle, Petronas Towers, Kuala Lumpur & Sydney Opera House. In addition to this we are the main contractor to deliver Google’s Headquarters in London. We are known for our ability to deliver high-quality projects on time and on budget. And importantly, we are committed to operating Incident & Injury Free wherever we have a presence.
Our Graduate roles include:
Construction Management Commercial Management Planning Design Management Quantity Surveying
During our two-year graduate programme, you will not only develop a wide range of skills and experience across all stages of the construction process, but you will also establish a network of colleagues that will stay with you as your career progresses.
You will be supported through a structured learning and development programme, a variety of on-the-job assignments, and networking opportunities, including:
- An annual conference; developing your self-awareness and ability to build great relationships;
- Funding of your annual membership and associated fees, plus access to a qualified advisor to help you achieve your professional chartered status (i.e. RICS, CIOB);
- A series of business capability workshops in areas such as negotiating and business acumen;
- Ongoing catch-ups with senior leaders to encourage and steer your progress;
- A buddy and a mentor.
Benefits: You will join us on a competitive salary, incremental fixed pay increases throughout the programme, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday plus four days wellbeing leave, an industry-leading pension and a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to shape your own package.
What we are looking for
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Some relevant and demonstrable work experience
- A minimum 2:2 classification in a built environment, real estate or project management related degree is preferred
- Other degrees with relevant industry experience will be considered
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Tip: Apply as soon as possible to be in with a chance for your ideal role.
Step one – Online Application Form (including submission of CV)
You will be asked to provide your basic details, upload a copy of your CV and answer two questions in relation to your application to our Graduate Programme.
Tip: why not get a head start and prepare your answers to our 2 questions before you begin to complete the online application form. You will be asked,
- What attracts you to starting your careers with Lendlease? (max. 300 words)
- What are the top three strengths that make you a great fit for your selected stream (i.e. construction, consulting, development, finance or Central function)? (max. 300 words)
Step two – Video interview
Step three – Assessment centre
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 November 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 3 November 2019