The Marketing team work across all areas of the business to provide customer insight, focus and communications, playing a vital role in promoting our work and achieving our commercial targets. The Digital Marketing stream of our 2-year Graduate Programme is designed to enhance your skills, build your experience and provide you with an in-depth understanding digital marketing Lendlease.
Your duties include but are not limited to;
- You will gain exposure to all digital channels;
- Content development, social media content creation and media outreach;
- Managing the back end of the website platform including website creation
- Assisting with the creation of the EDM programme.
You will be supported through a structured learning and development programme, a variety of on-the-job assignments, and networking opportunities, including:
- An annual conference; developing your self-awareness and ability to build great relationships;
- A series of business capability workshops in areas such as negotiating and business acumen;
- Ongoing catch-ups with senior leaders to encourage and steer your progress;
- A buddy and a mentor.
Benefits: You will join us on a competitive salary, incremental fixed pay increases throughout the programme, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday + 4 days wellbeing leave, an industry-leading pension and a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to shape your own package.
What we are looking for
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Some relevant and demonstrable work experience is preferable, although not essential
- An interest in digital marketing and social media
- Passion for writing and storytelling.
- A minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in a related field is encouraged, but all degrees are welcome
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Please be aware that we have two waves to our application process:
- Wave 1: Closing date is 3 November 2019.
- Wave 2: Closing date is 3 January 2020.
TIP: Apply as soon as possible to be in with a chance for your ideal role.
Step 1 – Online Application Form (including submission of CV)
You will be asked to provide your basic details, upload a copy of your CV and answer 2 questions in relation to your application to our Graduate Programme.
TIP: Why not get a head start and prepare your answers to our 2 questions before you begin to complete the online application form. You will be asked,
What attracts you to starting your careers with Lendlease? (max. 300 words) What are the top 3 strengths that make you a great fit for your selected stream (i.e. Construction, Consulting, Development, Finance or Central Function)? (max. 300 words)
Step 2 – Video Interview
Steo 3 – Assessment Centre
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 January 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 3 January 2020