2019 Graduate Programme (Development Stream).
Our Development business has a proven global track record in delivering complex mixed use large scale urban regeneration schemes incorporating residential, retail and offices, to establish a new benchmark for best practice in urban regeneration within the European market, including Elephant Park, International Quarter London, and Timberyard Deptford. We operate an integrated team model and our diverse skills allows us to manage the entire development process, from masterplanning and site acquisition, consulting with local authorities on planning, to project management, sales and leasing. We can even manage the asset once its complete. In between, we’re able to integrate everything from financial modelling and research analysis to concept design and marketing
The development stream of our two-year Graduate Programme is designed to enhance your skills, build your experience and provide you with an in-depth understanding of development across different sectors at Lendlease.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- You will be exposed to and involved in the full development cycle, building on your commercial acumen
- You will be actively managing stakeholders
- You will experience functional areas such as safety, sustainability, marketing and operational excellence
You will be supported through a structured learning and development programme, a variety of on-the-job assignments, and networking opportunities, including:
- An annual conference; developing your self-awareness and ability to build great relationships
- A series of business capability workshops in areas such as negotiating and business acumen
- Ongoing catch-ups with senior leaders to encourage and steer your progress
- A buddy and a mentor
- Funding of your annual membership and associated fees, plus access to a qualified advisor to help you achieve your professional RICS status (candidates with a RICS accredited degree)
You will join us on a competitive salary plus a car allowance, incremental fixed pay increases throughout the programme, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday plus four days wellbeing leave, an industry-leading pension and a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to shape your own package.
What we are looking for
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Some relevant and demonstrable work experience
- A minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree in real estate, estate management, engineering or economics
- A degree with a specialism in technology, socio-economic or smart cities would be encouraged but not essential
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Step one – Online application form (including submission of CV)
You will be asked to provide your basic details, upload a copy of your CV and answer two questions in relation to your application to our Graduate Programme.
TIP: Why not get a head start and prepare your answers to our two questions before you begin to complete the online application form.
You will be asked,
- What attracts you to starting your careers with Lendlease? (max. 300 words)
- What are the top three strengths that make you a great fit for your selected stream (i.e. construction, consulting, development, finance or central function)? (max. 300 words
Step two – Video interview
Step three – Assessment centre (to be run in March 2019)
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 03/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 03/02/2019
Additional job details
|Additional location information||Regent’s Place|