Lendlease’s vision is ‘To create the best places’ – Our Finance function is vital in supporting that vision becoming a reality. At Lendlease we look for the brightest people and give them the environment to think and innovate. Our Finance team provides both strategic insight and operational financial support to all areas of our business, playing a pivotal role in driving the performance of the Group.
Our two-year Graduate Programme is designed to enhance your skills, build your experience and provide you with an in-depth understanding of finance at Lendlease.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Partnering with the business to assist in driving and influencing key strategic decision making;
- Providing timely, reliable and accurate analysis, as well as reporting and expert advice;
- Working with our systems, processes and reporting platforms to support business performance and day to day management.
You will be supported through a structured learning and development programme, a variety of on-the-job assignments, and networking opportunities, including:
- During the programme you will undertake further studies (e.g. ACA, Master’s Degree in finance, CIMA, CFA, ACT, CTA)
- An annual conference; developing your self-awareness and ability to build great relationships
- A series of business capability workshops in areas such as negotiating and business acumen
- Ongoing catch-ups with senior leaders to encourage and steer your progress
- A buddy and a mentor
What we are looking for
- The right to live and work in the UK;
- Some relevant and demonstrable work experience is preferable, although not essential;
- Ability to speak Italian is a plus in the long run but it’s not essential for the graduate programme.
- A minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance is preferred
- Other degree qualifications with a strong numerical element will be considered
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Tip: Apply as soon as possible to be in with a chance for your ideal role.
Step one – Online Application Form (including submission of CV)
You will be asked to provide your basic details, upload a copy of your CV and answer two questions in relation to your application to our Graduate Programme.
Tip: why not get a head start and prepare your answers to our 2 questions before you begin to complete the online application form. You will be asked,
- What attracts you to starting your careers with Lendlease? (max. 300 words)
- What are the top three strengths that make you a great fit for your selected stream (i.e. construction, consulting, development, finance or Central function)? (max. 300 words)
Step two – Video interview
Step three – Assessment centre (to be run in March)
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 03/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 03/02/2019
Additional job details
|Additional location information||Regent’s Place|