The investment management business manages approximately A$35.2 billion (£19.4bn) globally in property assets via funds and separate mandates. We invest on behalf of pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, investment managers and insurance companies, offering our investment partners access to quality property assets.
Our two-year Graduate Programme is designed to enhance your skills, build your experience and provide you with an in-depth understanding of the investment management business at Lendlease.
You’ll get to join our team in a variety of different areas:
- Portfolio Management: where our portfolio managers manage capital in bespoke investment structures that suit our investors investment strategy.
- Asset Management: actively manages assets within the UK across major real estate sectors (Office, Retail and Residential)
- Investor Relations: where we believe in building on our ongoing dialogue between clients and client facing professionals to form strong relationships.
- Fund Operations: who help us oversee the operational environment within Investment Management and ensure that the operating model is aligned with the strategy.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Supporting portfolio management in research and investment proposal documents.
- Assisting the asset management team in the collation of asset performance reporting and business planning.
- Assist investor relations in the implementation of external events and conferences, conducting competitor and market research; collating marketing documentation and quarterly investor reporting.
- Write and manage communications for internal and external audiences.
- Assisting in driving innovation and performance improvement in best practices across IM activities within Lendlease through research, project management, coordination and general support;
You will be supported through a structured learning and development programme, a variety of on-the-job assignments, and networking opportunities, including:
- A series of business capability workshops in areas such as negotiating and business acumen;
- Ongoing catch-ups with senior leaders to encourage and steer your progress;
- A buddy and a mentor.
Benefits: You will join us on a competitive salary, incremental fixed pay increases throughout the programme, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday + 4 days wellbeing leave, an industry-leading pension and a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to shape your own package.
What we are looking for
- The right to live and work in the UK;
- Some relevant and demonstrable work experience is preferable, although not essential;
- A min imum 2:2 Bachelor’s degree;
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Please be aware that we have two waves to our application process:
- Wave 1: Closing date is 3rd of November 2019
- Wave 2: Closing date is 3rd of January 2020.
Tip: Apply as soon as possible to be in with a chance for your ideal role.
Step one – Online Application Form (including submission of CV)
You will be asked to provide your basic details, upload a copy of your CV and answer two questions in relation to your application to our Graduate Programme.
Tip: why not get a head start and prepare your answers to our 2 questions before you begin to complete the online application form. You will be asked,
- What attracts you to starting your careers with Lendlease? (max. 300 words)
- What are the top three strengths that make you a great fit for your selected stream (i.e. construction, consulting, development, finance or Central function)? (max. 300 words)
Step two – Video interview
Step three – Assessment centre
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 January 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 3 January 2020