For Lendlease, sustainability is about creating places for people and meeting their needs today, and in the future. We have a long and proud history of giving emphasis to environmental, social and economic outcomes to deliver places that respond to the complex global forces shaping our future, including rapid urbanisation, climate change, inequality and resource stress.
Our two-year Graduate Programme is designed to enhance your skills, build your experience and provide you with an in-depth understanding of sustainability practices at Lendlease.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Conducting research and provide input into key project activities such as sustainability performance reporting, meeting client requirements and driving sustainability programs;
- Assisting in driving innovation and performance improvement in best practices across sustainability activities within Lendlease through research, project management, coordination and general support;
- Assisting site performance through accurate data collection;
- Supporting bids and ensuring that we gain value from our positive sustainability performance;
- Write and manage communications for internal and external audiences.
You will be supported through a structured learning and development programme, a variety of on-the-job assignments, and networking opportunities, including:
- An annual conference; developing your self-awareness and ability to build great relationships;
- A series of business capability workshops in areas such as negotiating and business acumen;
- Ongoing catch-ups with senior leaders to encourage and steer your progress;
- A buddy and a mentor.
Benefits: You will join us on a competitive salary, incremental fixed pay increases throughout the programme, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday plus four days wellbeing leave, an industry-leading pension and a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to shape your own package.
What we are looking for
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Some relevant and demonstrable work experience is preferable, although not essential;
- A min imum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree i n a sustainability-related field is desirable
- Other degree qualifications with strong technical knowledge and entry level experience in delivering environment and sustai nability performance projects a re encouraged.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Please be aware that we have two waves to our application process:
- Wave 1: Closing date is 3rd November 2019.
- Wave 2: Closing date is 3rd of January 2020.
TIP: Apply as soon as possible to be in with a chance for your ideal role.
Step 1 – Online Application Form (including submission of CV)
You will be asked to provide your basic details, upload a copy of your CV and answer 2 questions in relation to your application to our Graduate Programme.
TIP: Why not get a head start and prepare your answers to our 2 questions before you begin to complete the online application form. You will be asked,
What attracts you to starting your careers with Lendlease? (max. 300 words) What are the top 3 strengths that make you a great fit for your selected stream (i.e. Construction, Consulting, Development, Finance or Central Function)? (max. 300 words)
Step 2 – Video Interview
Steo 3 – Assessment Centre
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 January 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 3 January 2020