Our Development business has a proven global track record in delivering complex mixed use large scale urban regeneration schemes incorporating residential, retail and offices, to establish a new benchmark for best practice in urban regeneration within the European market, including Elephant Park, International Quarter London, and Timberyard Deptford. With a history of success in real estate development and a vision to innovate more in this space, Lendlease believes technology and data, infrastructure and service systems can be used to enhance the way our cities work. Our cities and urban areas need to be more than 'smart', they need to be liveable, healthy and sustainable places.
Lendlease uses digitisation and analytics to generate insights to improve the design and performance of the places we deliver. We believe smart solutions, including smart cities will also be enabled when urban environments and cities deliver superior environmental, social and economic outcomes for our communities.
To support our innovation efforts in this space, we are looking for a team of Urban Analytics Graduates to join our Development team. The two-year Graduate Programme is designed to enhance your skills, build your experience and provide you with an in-depth understanding of development across different sectors at Lendlease with a focus on designing and delivering superior urban analytics and smart city solutions.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- You will be exposed to each of our key sector businesses, including our Urban Realm, residential, office and retail teams
- You will be exposed to and involved in the full development cycle, building on your commercial acumen
- You will be actively managing stakeholders
- You will experience functional areas such as safety, sustainability, marketing and operational excellence
You will be supported through a structured learning and development programme, a variety of on-the-job assignments, and networking opportunities, including:
- An annual conference; developing your self-awareness and ability to build great relationships
- A series of business capability workshops in areas such as negotiating and business acumen
- Ongoing catch-ups with senior leaders to encourage and steer your progress
- A buddy and a mentor
- Funding of your annual membership and associated fees, plus access to a qualified advisor to help you achieve your professional RICS status (candidates with a RICS accredited degree)
What we are looking for
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Some relevant and demonstrable work experience
- A minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree in real estate, estate management, engineering or economics
- A degree with a specialism in data analysis, technology, socio-economic or smart cities would be encouraged but not essential
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Step one – Online application form (including submission of CV)
You will be asked to provide your basic details, upload a copy of your CV and answer two questions in relation to your application to our Graduate Programme.
TIP: Why not get a head start and prepare your answers to our two questions before you begin to complete the online application form. You will be asked:
- What attracts you to starting your careers with Lendlease? (max. 300 words)
- What are the top three strengths that make you a great fit for your selected stream (i.e. development)? (max. 300 words)
Step two - Video interview
Step three - Assessment centre (to be run in March)
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 03/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 03/02/2019
Additional job details
|Location||Birmingham · London|
|Additional location information||Regent’s Place, Elephant Park & IQL|