Do you love working with tech?
- Do you thrive on training and supporting sales functions deliver their goals?
- Do you want to develop your career and achieve your development goals?
If so – do we have an opportunity for you.
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Channel Sales Executive on our newly acquired LENOVO Team. This is a new role supporting an existing, high performing team with the ideal candidate situated in or around the M4 corridor or south/outer London.
We will offer you:
- £25,000 to £30,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity plus company car
- A progressive and inclusive working environment
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Regular and comprehensive personal development reviews, giving you the best possible opportunity to develop your career with one of the biggest brands and best field marketing companies in the business with huge growth plans
You will be responsible for:
- Maximising LENOVO sales and profit through driving Brand advocacy and category understanding to B2B outlet colleagues within your regional territory through being ‘First choice’ for our B2B customers.
- Establish credible, collaborative and profitable relationships with B2B outlets in your territory to deliver LENOVO’s annual objectives and drive sales.
- Be a product ‘expert’. Ensuring you are an expert in not only LENOVO products but a genuine understanding of the category with an understanding of how to train people to match needs and sell LENOVO products, not just demonstrate features and benefits
- Motivate, train and engage B2B outlet colleagues with the LENOVO brand and products with the objective of securing positive recommendation of our range and sell through.
- Develop strong relationships with the existing customer base of Lenovo Trade Partners, helping to grow the distribution and sales of the brand with a key focus to increase ‘sales-in’ and ‘sales-out’
What we are looking for
- Are you ambitious and hungry to succeed and develop?
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Experience working and selling within a tech B2B environment, particularly within a Distributor environment
- Experience developing strong relationships
- Proven track record on delivering and exceeding targets
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22/08/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Additional location information||Although this is a national role, the majority of time will be spent in and around the M4 corridor, South/Outer London|
Up to £36,000 OTE