We are seeking a recent graduate who has a passion for technology and would like to start a career working with experts in cutting edge technology. The opportunity is with Cirium in the aeronautical industry. You will have the opportunity to become a valued contributor, learn to solve complex problems and embed yourself within a squad focused on delivering exciting new features to market.
You will receive a blend of technical, commercial, and soft skills behaviour-based training and coaching that will help you develop into a well-rounded development team member. You will also be part of a wider graduate community, spanning over five years, with frequent social interactions including charity days and access to events such as Corporate Social Responsibility, Diversity and Inclusion and specific graduate socials.
A career at LexisNexis Risk Solutions gives you the freedom to innovate, the trust to find your own path and the space to be original. It’s not just what you do, but how you do it, that is important to us.
Gradually, with support, you will be able to
- Contribute to the design of new features and solutions
- Develop and deliver features across the full technology stack
- Contribute to the quality assurance effort, including the use of test automation tools
- Contribute as a member of our cross-functional agile product development teams
- Contribute to our full Software Development Lifecycle from feature conception through to delivery
- Engage with customers to understand their requirements to generate development ideas
- Work closely with the product owner and project management to deliver products and enhancements to market
- Work with the latest cloud technologies including Amazon & Google), database technologies (Postgress) and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, DevOps and Continuous Deployment) and many more
What it’s like to work here?
Outstanding - you’ve probably already got a feel for what we do and the technology we’re involved with but what really stands us out from the crowd is our culture. We’re an agile, dynamic and forward thinking organisation who understands the importance of looking after our staff. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality products, providing our employees with interesting challenges for their personal and career development whilst also striking the right balance between work and family life.
What we are looking for
- Passionate collaborator with a focus on what is best for the team
- Enthusiastic about problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Clear focus on the customer, both internal and external
- Foundational development skills desired (e.g. C#, C++, .NET, Java)
- Understanding of software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
STEM (All sciences, technology, economics or maths) related degree level education or equivalent. Computer science or technical related degree desirable.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 4 May 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 4 May 2021