We are looking for a Customer Analyst to join our growing Category Management team. Your main purpose will be to support the business to ensure our customers are at the heart of decision making. You’ll do this by working closely with our growing Buying Department as well as assisting our international head office in Germany. You’ll work on category reviews and provide reports to key stakeholders.
The team sits within our Buying department and the team that you work with has lots of influence on the products we sell in our stores across the UK.
What will you do?
- Providing administrative support to the Category Management team
- Creating presentations to provide an insight into trends to assist the Buyers with their decision making
- Understanding Lidl and competitor performance on categories and identifying key performances
- Creating and updating regular reports analysing various internal data and Kantar results
- Liaising with buying teams
- Other ad hoc duties
What do we offer?
- Salary subject to experience
- An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London weighting benefit
- 30 days’ holiday per annum pro rata (including bank holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Comfortable working with data and an appreciation for numbers
- Proactive and driven with a strong work ethic
- Proficient / advanced MS Excel skills is preferable
- Highly focused and accurate with an uncompromising eye for detail
- Energetic with a hands-on approach and ‘can do’ attitude
- A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25/04/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
£20,300 - £24,360