This isn’t simply planning. This is making it all happen. During this two-year programme, you’ll experience the inner works of a Lidl Regional Distribution Centre, building hands-on experience across our entire logistics operation. From what it takes to put our brilliant products in stores to managing our fleet of 500 trucks. On our warehouse management team, you’ll develop the skills you need to take things to the next level. Begin a future as extraordinary as you.
What you’ll do
Your first year is all about understanding how our Logistics operations works. You’ll see all areas of the warehouse. And you’ll learn the whole process of receiving, picking and distributing goods to stores. You’ll also learn about the role warehouses play in our wider business, as you spend time in-store and other key areas.
During your second year, you’ll train to become an Assistant Team Manager. On top of this, you’ll complete our comprehensive training academy with full support along the way. You’ll be part of a fast-paced programme with tangible results and goals.
What you’ll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary of £37,000 per annum, as well as a fully expensed company car and 30 days’ holiday per year. Save for your future with our pension scheme or save today with a 10% in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
What we are looking for
- The ability to communicate confidently and effectively across all levels of the business
- Passion for working independently and as part of the team
- Self-motivation and determination to succeed in a fast paced, challenging environment
- The desire to learn, develop and challenge yourself in a demanding and dynamic environment
- A 2.2 degree or above in any discipline by September 2022 or within the last 2 years
- A full UK/EU driving licence by 1 July 2022
- To be legally entitled to work in the UK on a full time, permanent basis
- To live (or relocate) within a one-hour commute of your chosen location
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
We’ll invite you to complete three online exercises, designed to help us find out if you’re a future Lidl leader. You can find out more and complete a practice exercise when you visit: http://getstarted.cut-e.com
As part of your application, you will also complete a video interview and face-to-face assessment centre. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 12 October 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment