This is your chance to experience life at Lidl and all it has to offer throughout our stores, warehouses and regional offices. The skills and knowledge you pick up will make you a retail management professional.
Your first year is about developing expertise and management capabilities in our growing business, rotating through the three key areas – it’s essential you know everything about our stores, logistics and our supply chain too. We’ll push you, but also support you, every step of the way.
Following your first year you’ll have a good idea of what you want to focus on, where your skills lie and what your passions are. You will embark on a specialist route honing your skills in the area in which you see your career progressing in. This is a fast-paced programme with tangible results and bags of responsibility, allowing you to improve yourself and the business.
- 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Company car
- Contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
What we are looking for
If you’ve got some work, volunteering or extra curricular experience, we’re keen to hear from you. You’ll need:
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively across all levels of the business
- Passion for working as part of a team and also ability to work independently
- Self-motivation and determination to succeed in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Desire to learn, develop and challenge yourself in a demanding and dynamic environment
- Possession of a full driving license valid in the UK by September 2019
- Live - or is able to relocate - within a one-hour commute of the regional location you choose
Qualification of a degree level of 2:2 or above in any discipline by September 2019 or within the last four years
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Find out more information and apply online.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31/12/2018
Additional job details
plus additional 10% non-contractual London Weighting for employees working within the M25