Driven? Keen to learn? Full of potential? Great news! Our Retail Placement Programme is one of the best out there and gives a 360-degree view of our business operations across the UK. Over the course of 48 weeks, you will rotate around three core business area; sales, logistics and supply chain. In each area, you will gain a valuable insight into our business, taking on real responsibilities and gaining management experience in several key roles. You’ll notice huge personal development through structured training and development planning.
Hunger for challenges is crucial to your success in this role. Because that’s what this placement programme is all about – pushing yourself to learn and develop your skills in a professional environment.
- Contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
What we are looking for
If you’ve got some work, volunteering or extra curricular experience, we’re keen to hear from you. You’ll need:
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively across all levels of the business
- Passion for working as part of a team and also ability to work independently
- Self-motivation and determination to succeed in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Desire to learn, develop and challenge yourself in a demanding and dynamic environment
- Possession of a full driving license valid in the UK by September 2019
- Live - or is able to relocate - within a one-hour commute of the regional location you choose
You’ll be studying for an undergraduate degree in any subject.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Find out more information and apply online.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31/12/2018
Additional job details
plus additional 10% non-contractual London Weighting for employees working within the M25) 30 days annual leave pro rata (including bank holidays