Variety, responsibility and long-term career opportunities in one of the UK's great retail successes are on offer in our placement programme for ambitious undergraduates.
Your hunger for challenges is crucial to your success in this role. Because that’s what this placement programme is all about – pushing yourself to learn and develop your skills in a professional environment.
(Region includes South, North, East, West Yorkshire)
What we are looking for
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively across all levels of the business
- Passion for working as part of a team and also ability to work independently
- Self-motivation and determination to succeed in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Desire to learn, develop and challenge yourself in a demanding and dynamic environment
- Studying for an undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Possession of a full driving licence valid in the UK by September 2020
- Live or able to relocate within a one-hour commute of the regional location you choose
Studying for an undergraduate degree in any discipline.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
30 days annual leave (including bank holidays), company car, 10% discount on Lidl products
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
Start September 2020
How to apply
Find out more information and apply online.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 December 2019