Earn, learn and lay the foundations for a successful career at the UK’s largest digital bank – all before you finish university.
Start your career designing the future of British business
Our Finance teams are the trusted advisors to our businesses, sharing analyses and trends that guide our strategic decisions as we work to become the bank of the future. They’ve got advice on new technologies, new ways of working and new goals to transform the way grow as an organisation. You could join them over the summer; explore your interests, discover new ones and make an impact for some of our 26 million customers and 1 million businesses. You’ll learn from the best and build skills for your future, all while getting paid. So, what are you waiting for?
Your career journey starts here
Throughout this 10-week paid Internship, you’ll work on national projects with knowledgeable and supportive teams, develop skills that will establish the foundations of your career and take part in volunteering initiatives that give back to communities. If you can connect numbers in a way that others can’t, want to see your work make a difference on a national scale and are eager to start your career with an industry leader, you can make a big impact with us.
Day-to-day you could be:
- Helping to review business decisions across the group – from finance to business improvement, you’ll have a say in how we can work more efficiently
- Learning about our businesses and how we offer them high-quality financial insights and advice
- Assisting with core finance activities including forecasting, reporting, profitability modelling and business case development
- Using new technology, models and data to improve the quality of our insights
- Building strong and lasting relationships with colleagues across all levels of the business
- Analysing the banking industry to understand the impact, risk and opportunity for Lloyds Banking Group
- Actively playing a part in our journey to become the bank of the future
We’ll support your development and help you prepare for the future world of work from day one. You’ll learn how to network across a national organisation, use next-generation technology and join volunteering initiatives – as well as receive training from experienced business leaders who will inspire you to develop as a person and a professional.
The way we work
Everyone comes to Lloyds Banking group with different experiences, skills and knowledge, and these differences give us opportunities to learn and grow. It’s what makes our workplace unique and we encourage people from every kind of background to apply. It’s important for us, and it shows. Recently, we were named as one of The Times’ Top 50 Employers for Women for the 8th consecutive year, the Top Financial Employer and seventh overall in the 2019 Stonewall Top 100 employers list, and one of The Times’ Top 100 Graduate Employers.
Our Finance Scotland Internship programme is based solely in Edinburgh.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
We also have a Finance Scotland Internship based in Edinburgh. To apply for this role, select Finance (Scotland) from the programme list on the application page.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 January 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 January 2020