We're currently seeking to recruit graduates (with nought to three years' work experience) to join our Business Development team in London at various start dates between June-July 2017. We will hold an assessment day on 31 May 2017.
Upon joining, you'll participate in intensive training in London – both on-the-job and dedicated – covering all aspects of the company, product and sales cycle. You'll begin by working in business development, strategically prospecting into target accounts, seeking to secure qualified meeting opportunities for our London sales team. During your first year, you'll receive continued training and find yourself playing an increasing role in customer engagements in line with your learning.
After around 12-18 months, we expect you to be pretty much ready to move into a full sales or account management position, still with our help and support of course, or perhaps to migrate to a different function within the company.
What are the perks of joining our team?
- Chance for rapid career progression in our ever-growing team
- Opportunity to work abroad
- Employee pension scheme
- Bupa healthcare & dental scheme
- Beers on a Friday
- Breakfast every Friday on the company
- Tea, coffee, fizzy drinks and fresh fruit everyday
- Summer & Christmas parties
- Annual retreat if targets are hit (long weekend away e.g. Vegas/Miami)
Headquartered in London's Shoreditch and is listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange (LOOP), LoopUp is a high growth technology company on a mission to improve the way business professionals meet when they can't be together in person.
Background noise, not knowing who's on the call or who's speaking, problems sharing a presentation: these all get in the way of productive meetings. LoopUp’s cloud-based product cuts through this chaos.
LoopUp is expanding rapidly and has offices in London, San Francisco, New York, Boston and Hong Kong.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Pride in what you do, and desire to exceed expectations
- Highly ambitious, you should want to make things happen!
- Able to work things out and think for yourself
- Willing to learn and take feedback
- A natural communicator
- Professional, but fun
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
Accepted degree subjects
plus £10,000 OTE
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Please respond to this post with your CV and a cover letter outlining why you think you would be a good fit for this position and why you are interested in sales at LoopUp. If we move forward with your application you will be invited to an assessment day on 31 May 2017. Our new team members will start in June or July 2017.
To apply for this position, you must have a passport or visa for permanent UK employment.
Closing date: 02/06/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 02/06/2017