Join us as our next Sales Graduate and you will have the opportunity to grow with us and take LoyaltyLion to the next level. You will earn a basic salary of £25,000 with potential earnings of up to £35,000 in your first year.
You will come to be an expert within our market, developing a deep understanding of why we are trusted by some of the best brands in ecommerce, and introducing our loyalty and engagement platform as a solution to ecommerce businesses.
This is a really exciting time for us - this year we’re going to grow, a lot. You will be a part of that growth. Your career will begin to take shape with us through structured training and career progression, and we will invest in you.
We’ve grown from 300 to 4000+ customers in under two years, and have grown from 8 people to 28 in that time. This year we will grow to 50. This is your opportunity to be a part of a real success story.
So what will you be doing?
Your introduction to LoyaltyLion or “starting point” will be providing an introductory point for our customers, too. This is the very beginning of our sales process, and has a direct and tangible impact on our success.
Here’s some of your day to day:
- Identifying target customers - understanding who we target and why
- Building email campaigns to engage these customers
- Building relationships through LinkedIn and Twitter as well as other sources
- Selling to smaller prospects whilst you develop your knowledge and skills
What will you get?
- Brand new Macbook, magic keyboard and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
- Structured career progression - we will lay the tracks for your own personal development
- Free breakfast and lunch on Mondays
- One work from home day per week
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year
- Company days out (crazy golf and axe throwing to name a couple)
- Company trips away - last year we went to Disney and Munich for Oktoberfest
- Fun working environment in a brand new office in Hatton Garden with a lovely roof terrace
- Lots of great office events and recurring perks (professional massages, puppy therapy, cocktail nights and much more)
- Beer on tap and board games
What we are looking for
- The ability to articulate yourself well, and the ability to listen, actively, to our customers
- A knack for building relationships and building rapport
- A lateral thinker who can think outside of the box, and differently
- Someone who is teachable with a real desire to learn this role, business and industry
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £25,000 + OTE
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment