Looking to join an organisation that is as keen on helping you to develop your career as you are? We would love to talk to you about how we can help you do this. Having just promoted two graduates that joined us in this team 18 months ago, it is our aim to create new opportunities that allow us to do this again.
A technical degree but with commercial ambition? You should be keen to explore how your knowledge might be used in a more client orientated role. Even if you are not sure, you are welcome to get in touch to find out more. We consider any conversation a worthwhile conversation and are happy to help you make an informed choice, no matter what that ends up being. Please email to arrange this.
Providing internal sales support for the team that works with our construction and built environment sectors, this role is the focal point for incoming inquiries from existing and prospective clients. Responsible for scoping projects, you will tie together all the moving parts, during the new business phase, to ensure technical sign-off on new projects is granted.
- Manage incoming inquiries for the construction client account team
- Gather initial information from clients about the prospective project they need Lucideon’s help with
- Act as the technical interface between external sales and internal delivery teams
- Capture detailed client requirements, by helping them to interpret the problem they need solving and creating a quote for a workable solution
- Join the dots to define the scope of work and obtain technical sign-off
- Track prospects and ensure they are followed up efficiently and effectively, either to a business win or a suitable conclusion for the client that made the enquiry.
- Make initial contact with newly identified leads generated by marketing activities such as webinars and white paper downloads from the website
- Evaluate and monitor trends in performance (e.g. product mix, lost inquiries) to allow for proactive business management
What we are looking for
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Capable of providing general sales administration support to improve efficiency at every touch point in the business development cycle
- A general technical understanding of Lucideon's service offerings
- Proven organizational skills
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- A motivated team player
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- The willingness to work in a “one team” culture to resolve challenges that may arise internally or externally
- Some commercial experience in a client-facing role would be helpful but it is not essential
- Ideally able to demonstrate an aptitude to perform in a target driven environment
- Ideally suited to a recent graduate in either civil, structural, mechanical or building services engineering degree, it is an excellent opportunity to take theoretical knowledge & apply it in a commercial setting. We are also keen to speak to those with a degree in construction management.
Accepted degree subjects
- civil engineering and construction
- mechanical engineering
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
25 days holiday (plus public holidays) ; fexible working arrangements (variable start and end times) ; private medical cover (including a cash plan to pay most excesses, and the option to enrol other family members)
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 29 January 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 29 January 2021