Still recruiting throughout COVID‑19
We are a rapidly growing, global medical technology business with a team of talented, passionate, and creative people. We develop, manufacture and market smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. We were founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses. We have major operations in the UK and the USA and are supported by a global sales network. We currently have over 1200 employees worldwide with significant growth plans in 2021. We are focused on customer experience and dedicated to getting it right every time. Medical technology is a high demand and highly skilled sector with a bright future ahead of it.
Our mission is to provide
- Better health – supporting healthier lives, for individuals, communities and wider society.
- Better experiences - enabling responsive, personal relationships between patients and care teams.
- Better outcomes - controlling and reducing costs to help ease pressure on healthcare budgets.
We currently have various, fantastic opportunities for STEM graduates at our Scotland bases including:
- R&D Reagents Technician (4 roles)
- Assay Development Technician (10 roles)
- Software Engineer
- Software Test Engineer
- Systems Support Engineer
- Systems Engineer (product support) (2 roles)
What are we looking for
We are looking for graduates who want to get stuck into a real graduate job at the start of their career. This is not a rotational graduate scheme, you’ll be doing a real role with key responsibilities from day one. And where you go from there is only limited by your hard work and potential, as the business continues to grow at pace there will be plenty of opportunities for progression.
We are seeking to recruit graduates from a wide range of disciplines but with a particular focus on engineering and science. Take a look at the job descriptions to find out more detailed requirements for each of the roles.
You must be self-driven, problem solvers, who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
We know the final year is busy, especially as you approach finals, so we’ve kept the process quick, simple and straightforward:
- Register your interest in one or more of our roles by supplying your CV and some key information about yourself (no lengthy application form).
- Complete a short video interview and gamified assessment, which will give us a good understanding of you, your strengths and skills.
- Attend a final interview with the hiring manager.
- Start work this Summer
science and pharmaceuticals, engineering and manufacturing
Alloa, Arbroath, Camborne, Glasgow, London, Northern Ireland, Stirling, Worldwide
- 3 More London Riverside
- SE1 2AQ