Still recruiting throughout COVID‑19
We are a rapidly growing, global medical technology business with a team of talented, passionate, and creative people. We develop, manufacture and market smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. We were founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses. We have major operations in the UK and the USA and are supported by a global sales network. We currently have over 1200 employees worldwide with significant growth plans in 2022. We are focused on customer experience and dedicated to getting it right every time. Medical technology is a high demand and highly skilled sector with a bright future ahead of it.
Our mission is to provide
- Better Health – Supporting healthier lives, for individuals, communities and wider society.
- Better Experiences - Enabling responsive, personal relationships between patients and care teams.
- Better Outcomes - Controlling and reducing costs to help ease pressure on healthcare budgets.
Here are the various, fantastic opportunities for STEM graduates at our Scotland bases. To apply for any of these roles please view our live vacancy listings on Prospects:
- Graduate Instrument Manufacturing Engineer
- Graduate Software Engineer
- Graduate Research and Development Associate
- Graduate Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Associate
What are we looking for
We are looking for a graduate who wants to get stuck into a real graduate job at the start of their career. You’ll be doing a real role with key responsibilities from day one. And where you go from there is only limited by your hard work and potential, as the business continues to grow at pace there will be plenty of opportunities for progression.
We are seeking to recruit graduates from a wide range of disciplines. The roles focus on engineering and science including product development, software development, system integration, research and quality engineering.
You must be a self-driven, problem solver, who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Take a look at our live vacancies on Prospects to find out more detailed requirements for each of the roles.
We know the final year is busy, especially as you approach finals, so we’ve kept the process quick, simple and straightforward:
- Register your interest in one or more of our roles by supplying your CV and some key information about yourself (no lengthy application form!). We will ask which role(s) you are interested in, all you have to do is tick the ones that apply to you!
- Complete a short video interview and gamified assessment, which will give us a good understanding of you, your strengths and skills.
- Attend a final interview with the hiring manager.
- Start work this Summer.
If you have a disability (including things like autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia or a mental health condition), need assistance or adjustments to be made for you at any point during this process to help you perform at your best, please let us know as soon as possible. We are very happy to help.
We are also happy to be flexible with the timings for these recruitment activities so if you have a big deadline or exam, let us know and we will see what we can do.
The salary range is between £28,000 - £30,000pa
Click here to see some of the other benefits of a role with LumiraDx.
science and pharmaceuticals, engineering and manufacturing
Alloa, Arbroath, Camborne, Glasgow, London, Northern Ireland, Stirling, Worldwide
- 3 More London Riverside
- SE1 2AQ