One of the UK’s most successful B2B content and publishing houses is looking for graduate level consultants to join their booming London office.You will become a part of the Business Reporter video programming team.
A major part of the role will be in driving the company’s ambitious commercial objectives and delivering growth across its network. This is a super opportunity for any candidate who wants to learn and develop sales and new business skills within digital media.
As a part of our graduate programme you will learn sales skills and gain a deep understanding of todays video, content and programmitic marketplace.
Key responsibilities include:
- Research into industry specific issues/problems
- Pitching industry specific campaigns to senior decision makers (CEO’s, MD’s and Marketing Directors)
- Revenue generation to monthly targets and clearly defined KPIs
- Relationship/account management
- Use of the Netsuite CRM system
- This role reports to the Head of Corporate Programming.
If you are highly motivated to be successful and willing to put in the work to match your ambition then this role can really give you the platform to fasttrack your career in digital and content marketing and sales.
Accepted degree subjects
£20k + commission
basic salary is £20k + commission you will earn (including commission) between £40 and £80k in this position
Finchley · London
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Candidates need to provide a UK telephone number on application.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 16/12/2016