About M&G Prudential
M&G Prudential is one of Europe’s leading asset management firms. We invest across a range of asset classes to best manage the long-term savings of millions of people across the globe. No investment area is left untouched, with curious, creative, and intelligent investment decisions being encouraged at all levels. The customer sits at the heart of M&G Prudential business model and diversity of thought is an essential factor in ensuring investment success.
Innovative culture, training and development support, great work/life balance and engaging assignments…these are just some reasons why our staff enjoy working at M&G Prudential.
Our Investment and Technology graduate schemes start in September and last between 12-18 months. Graduates on all schemes rotate across teams to develop an understanding of our products and investment strategies.
All graduates receive comprehensive training starting with a five-week asset management introductory programme. Graduates on all schemes complete their induction by obtaining the Investment Management Certificate (IMC). You will also gain further technical qualifications tailored to your chosen scheme, such as CFA, ACCA and PRM.
Our eight-week Investment and Technology summer internships provide interns a wide base of exposure to the company. Interns on all schemes make valuable contributions to the teams they work in and attend insight sessions to develop a deeper understanding of our business.
Each intern will have a buddy from our graduate cohort and will have the opportunity to attend networking and social events.
Schemes open for application 2018
Who we’re looking for
- We are looking for innovators, creative thinkers and hands-on individuals with a desire to learn and who have a genuine interest in financial markets. Candidates who succeed with us are self-motivated, capable of building and maintaining relationships and work effectively as part of a team. We are thinkers, doers, programmers, collaborators, communicators and planners. We are nimble, agile, brave and resilient. We investigate, think critically and analyse.
- We champion our ideas and are, at the same time, comfortable to have these ideas challenged. Some of us are technical experts, others of us have different experiences to offer. Our days are rarely the same.
- We cast our net wide as we want to recruit a broad range of degree disciplines and from diverse backgrounds.
If this sounds like you and you have achieved or have been predicted a minimum 2:1 at undergraduate degree, then get in touch to start your M&G Prudential journey.
- Starting salary: highly competitive.
- How to apply: application form, online tests, video interview, face-to-face interview and assessment centre.
- See more information and apply
We assess applications as we receive them, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
accountancy, banking and finance