The Assistant Project Manager (APM) is not just a role, it is the start of a journey towards a fulfilling career. The role involves hitting the ground running, where individuals gain hands-on experience by working alongside prominent industry professionals and are developed into the leaders of tomorrow.
The role includes working with senior project managers and directors on one or more projects to gain exposure and experience on all aspects of the property development and construction process.
Integral to the M3 project team, the role’s main focus will be providing project support and learning through observation and hands-on experience. Typical tasks and responsibilities include assisting with the programming, directing, project cost reporting and day to day monitoring and controlling of different project elements whilst liaising with all members of the project team.
Not only is the role heavily characterised by on the job learning and networking, it will also involve M3 funding and support towards an industry-related professional qualification via organisations such as the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). If you do not have a prior degree that is recognised by the RICS, M3 will sponsor and support staff to study and attain an accredited MSc in order to pursue their professional qualification.
Expected start date is September 2020.
What we are looking for
- Motivated, proactive, positive thinkers, with leadership potential; strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen interest in construction, building or property is essential.
- Ability to influence and work within a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, good numeracy skills and the ability to manage time effectively are also required.
- The Individual must have the right to work in the UK.
- No experience necessary as training will be provided.
- Degree qualified, or expecting to graduate by September 2020 with an expected grade of 2:1
- RICS accredited course desirable but not essential as a sponsored RICS accredited MSc and support towards gaining a professional qualification will be provided.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
Private medical insurance, Medicash
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 November 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 November 2019