The Assistant Project Manager (APM) will work with a Senior Project Manager or Project Director on one or more projects to gain exposure and experience on all aspects of the development and construction process across a range of property related projects
- An integral part of the M3 team, assisting with the management of the project team including programming, directing, cost reporting and managing of projects on a day to day basis.
- Providing support on projects and learning through observation and hands-on experience.
- Day to day management and control of individual project elements and liaison with all members of the project team.
- Private medical insurance (currently with BUPA).
- Life cover (four x basic salary).
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme: contributions currently a minimum of 3% employee and 3% employer, adjusting from 6 April 2019 with reference to the statutory minimum.
- Annual holidays – 27 days per annum for full-time staff (excluding bank holidays). Holiday year runs from 1 April to 31 March.
- Sick pay (for a defined period of sickness, subject to clauses set out in contract).
- Reimbursement of an approved subscription paid to a professional body.
Further non-contractual benefits are also available.
No experience necessary as training will be provided, including support towards gaining a professional qualification.
We are looking for two individuals to commence employment in the Summer of 2019.
What we are looking for
- Motivated, proactive, positive thinkers, with leadership potential; strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, good numeracy skills and the ability to manage time effectively are also required.
- A keen interest in construction, architecture, building or property is essential.
- The individual must have the right to work in the UK.
- Degree educated.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
CVs should be marked for the attention of Carrie Willett via the Apply button.
The individual must complete a covering letter to support their application.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 08/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 08/12/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||Two|
£27,001 - £29,500